Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 22.1

Fed-Kun's army
...Just dont swallow it? Just because some got in your mouth doesn't mean you have to swallow it.

Oh man I was just binge reading this and it got updated , MC will bullshit his way out somehow

This is gettin so hot. Is he going to have sex with sword hero? Such a good story 10/10 mc

Dex-chan lover
@TheManBuck If it was a solid substance sure. But this is a liquid, its mixed in with your saliva now, theres no way of not having it get into your system.

Like say getting someones blood in your mouth and they have aids. You can spit it out all you want the damage is already done the fluid is now in your system.

Dex-chan lover
All part of the plan. He wanted blade to do something awful to trigger his JUSTICE. Blade forcing herself on a pretty girl is good enough.

Dex-chan lover
Wait am I misunderstood something? He has full poison resistance why he is affected by the drug. Also she had the drug in her mouth for a long while there is no way for her to not have to be also affected by the drug especially after a french kiss.

Dex-chan lover
What is going on in this world that everyone's a serious mutilation-sadist?

It isn't enough to kidnap and rape someone, which in that sort of setting/medieval-ish time period, was pretty damn normal and not worth really talking about. But they have to beat them, cut them up, brand them, break their bones? Poison them, torture them?

Dex-chan lover
When she discovers the surprise, she's in for a rude awakening...Especially because I know for a fact she can't beat MC as he is...

Because it's not poison, it's an aphrodisiac, meaning that it won't harm him. @AngryFerret

Could be due to the nature of setting. I'm assuming in this grimdark world, in order to climb up to positions of power, you have to be utterly ruthless and cut-throat, almost Machiavellian in a sense so you make others too scared to oppose you. We see that with the main character being broken from the optimistic and happy kid to the abused and mistreated anti-hero in the first few chapters, which establishes how this is a dog-eat-dog world of constant treachery and back-stabbing. Ironically, the main character is the most moral by process of elimination simply because everyone else is so much worse that it justifies him. @Kayriel

what the heck happened to the sword goddess kureha? did the author just forget she existed?

Users who are viewing this thread