Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.1

Ah She did find him attractive that time in the earlier chapters. So she made him dress like a girl.

Damn you should've mad it worse by making freya have sex with you while Blade is just watching, and then continue with your little game

Fed-Kun's army
The revenge is just so weak, it's really the worst. Reason this story is shitty, author just loves his traumatic sex crimes while writing poor imagination for the MC. It's like every revenge is short term zombie male rape or he just does the raping personally.

This girl? She despises males, is a disturbed individual that drugs rapes and kills innocent women. Based on the world? From the understanding of earlier chapters, cut off limbs can't be healed unless MC himself does it. Slavery is accepted, cruel torture is common place.

I may sound as bad or worse, but if someone was at this level of cruel and twisted, who also happened to screw me over repeatedly? I'm sure they have disturbing brothels that MC can 'give' blade Hero to.
You know, after he cuts off her hands and feet. Changes her face a bit to look unlike the blade Hero. Hell, remove all her teeth so she can't bite her tongue (because apparently that's a suicide method?).

Sounds like a decent revenge. Years of sexual slavery with thousands of Men she so despises.

Basically, author is both disturbed and weak.

@BuffSoul Just so you know people back then would typically bite their own tongue off as a last resort to avoid capture or torture. You would bleed to death from doing that.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, these comments are relentless lol....

I'm a little proud. Good to know abusive arrogant feminist violent lesbos are universally hated.

@Buffsoul bro, I would give you an award if a story like would ever exist as a "normal" manga. I get what you're saying but that would certainly be in another category

He should've fucked freya in front of her while she is being raped by those freaks. When she is about to die, heal her and repeat it.

Users who are viewing this thread