Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 27.1

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion
Why the heck are those heroes displayed so strong when they were roflstomped so hard at the fight against the demon lord in the first couple of chapters?

Dex-chan lover
A huge pillar of light which is known to happen when a hero forms contract with the holy weapon (why would it only happen for mc?) would definitely catch the attention of that enemy hero and princess staying in the city. It makes no sense that the mc didn't immediately tell the girls that they're escaping their safe house.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 Admittedly, I haven't read the first few chapters in ages, so this is just based on my vague recollections, but weren't they roflstomped because they hadn't thought to bring basic supplies and potions, figuring they could just further abuse their (so they thought) drug addled healer?

Unless there is some sort of "twisted" catch, I expect localized time rewind, it fits with the idea that healing restores things to their previous/original state. Or a twist that follows the mindset that sometimes you need to completely destroy the old before building the new.

Hmm...
He's making a family, got a ring....
The only explanation is that he became a vongola !!!

Double-page supporter
@Sep10trion given Brett is probably the one he hates more than any of the others for obvious reasons, I'm sure he's already been thinking about it.

I'm surprised there haven't been a sex scene in a while ... the girls can't break thier level cap :(

Dex-chan lover
It reminds me the infinity stones mixed with the Mandarin and Green Lantern.

Awesome.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a good form if you're trying to keep your hands free. Once he has enough infinity stones holy armaments he can combine them to make an infinity holy armament gauntlet.

Edit:
@Tamerlane GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

Users who are viewing this thread