Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 28.2

Double-page supporter
MC is a little too confident. If this reckless plan fails then I'm gonna laugh at his misery.

I dunno man, what can hawkeye do at close range. All the mc has to do is touch him and it's gg.

Dex-chan lover
Mam, this artist can draw bat shit crazy like a boss.

...Almost thought my ex-wife was on pg. 15...

Dex-chan lover
Let's face it, that was actually a pretty smart plan.

It was still dumb he didn't heal that one girl, but that would mean removing his motivation to avenge her, which I think follows his insane logic/moral code?

But otherwise, he knows that Freya has a lot of ethos and her word is basically divine in their eyes, so it's a given a large majority of the guards, who consider her word scared, even more so than the peasant, would defect or be overwhelmed, forcing Norn to either fight a battle she would know she would lose, or tactically retreat as to avoid it. Plus the fact he could sneak up as a guard and probably not be noticed because of the confusion at the time would be great, as well as removing Hawkeye's benefit of being a long range fighter.

Game was rigged from the start, kid.

Fed-Kun's army
Mc knew Hawk ld discover him, cause its convenient for him to let himself be tricked so he can have him near and so do his sneak attack, but Hawk subestimates Mc.

@Tamerlane it was changed from the novel where a "friend" merchant that he made over a longer period of time in the city was killed so it was even more nonsensical from a moral point of view. He was creating a self created reason to fight the younger princess, since she did not harm him or those dear to him in this new world, yet.

But that's exactly the kind of madness that is constantly shown in this story. He was a teenage boy who got recruited into the hero party and who got a rude awakening into the real world in the worst possible way. The daily torture he had to endure molded him into this monster who pursues ultimate revenge and who now seeks a twisted justice.

He is aware of being a villain and he is fine with it because he realizes that he can't achieve his goals without becoming one. The fact that almost everyone with any ounce of power in the empire is corrupt as fuck doesn't help their case.

Dex-chan lover
"It was still dumb he didn't heal that one girl" - Our MC very decidedly is not a hero. He does not save, people, he just kills those he resents. If I recall correctly, unlike with the heroes Norn did not abuse him, she was just a batshit crazy inhuman monster. Yeah its convoluted, but its kind of makes sense, when you consider the slippery slope he's on morally.

Dex-chan lover
Aaayyyy, good chapter. Also no "kukuku" this time. : ( Maybe once he's cornered them we'll get it!

This is one of my favorite parts of the ln another one should be happening like 2 arcs from now and thx for the chapter and btw him calling that merchant guy a “friend” is to cope mc’s insanity and another thing a lot of people forgot this every time mc heals himself he absorbs the person’s memory and his brain was forced to cope with extra people’s memories which lead him going bat shit crazy so mc doesn’t have a real moral compass it’s just his insanity telling what it’s a reason to do something

Man Norn's punishment will taste all the sweeter with how long they are dragging it out. Will probably still take a few more chapters with fighting Hawkeye before we get to see how that bitch gets her just dessert.

Users who are viewing this thread