Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 28.2

Dex-chan lover
HERESY IDENTIFIED PURIFY THE HERETICS LONG LIVE THE IMPERIUM

Sorry, those holy spear dudes reminded me too much of 40K 😀

You know, i kinda hope Hawkeye becomes an ALLY of the MC.

For now he has not shown any kind of corrupted, batshit insane behaviour. He is just a very skilled professional that is doing his job and unfortunately he is tasked with protecting a lunatic royal beetch.

And out of all the males characters that have appeared until now i like his design best. He reminds me a lot of Angel Eyes of "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly".

Dex-chan lover
@defianze Whaaaat? Of course staring burn holes behind people and sneezing and hiccups are caused by people talking about you. It's either that or someone can't read through sarcasms.

Fed-Kun's army
@Redice Some people just can't feel sarcasm intent at all. Would you believe they can't even sense the aura of winking emoji's around your post? This is why we have Poe's law.

Dex-chan lover
All those people complaining about the whole "killing intent" thing fail to realize that we're talking about what is essentially a superhuman with extreme detection abilities. It makes sense to me that Hawkeye could somehow feel the MC's hatred.

Dex-chan lover
@Strongstache: What really catches my eye is how a man can fire an arrow with force that eradicates the flesh and bone it passes near, and another man can turn a third party into an explosively metastasizing tumor, but the dealbreaker is "killing intent".

They're all over comment sections like these, but I've seen them across a few here on Mangadex--people who are just looking for something to gripe about. Maybe they think it earns them sophistication points, or it strokes their egos somehow. I don't see the appeal; simply enjoying the story for what it is is far easier and more entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
@Giga Yeah, it's pretty funny. It's such a weird thing to complain about in a work of sword and sorcery full of pure fantasy elements. I imagine in RL a gangster, a bouncer, or a police officer actually would already be somewhat sensitive to it after a couple of decades in their job. Of course it doesn't work from across a plaza like in fiction, but if they happen to be facing a throng, experience likely allows such experts to pick out individuals who might be the most likely to explode, based on body language and behavior. Just like an experienced, senior physician might spot telltale signs of certain medical conditions just by seeing how a person behaves and reacts.

It all started with a boi being buttraped by the 3 heroes...and now , just to complete his revenge, this boi is turning into the ultimate Social Activists to end Speciesism/Racism.
Comrade Keyaru is going to create an utopia just to enact his revenge lmao

Dex-chan lover
Everybody gangster until Hawk eye says avengers assembly

Users who are viewing this thread