Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 30.1

Double-page supporter
>I'll rape you
yeah yeah...
>but only after your sister rapes you
ok that's an improvement i guess

Fed-Kun's army
@Buraindo Glad they are at least trying to be creative with the rape scenes now. Legit almost all of them boiled down to "ooga booga ima rape you rn or have you get raped by ugly bastards." In this one, it's more fucked up because she actually has feelings of affection towards her sister that recently were stifled. It's still pretty weak, but it's a huge step in the right direction from just typical boring ass rape shit.

Is there no other way to get revenge except by raping them?
idiot.png

Dex-chan lover
Freya were tearing the pantsu like a meat, though the place below it were a real meat that will heat you....

If you forgot keyaru revenge, past action and just see this scene, he's kinda good guy making sisters bonding once again... that is if you forgot keyaru revenge and past action.

Dex-chan lover
I assume Keyaru rapes his victims because he was raped by them in the original timeline. Kind of a case of "I'll do to you what you did to me" type of deal.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing to see here officer, just some siblings bonding

Plz. Someone help them. Help them to keep updating the manga. I've never seen this type of character and i like the manga as well. Getting revenge at the people that treated him like crap and with the worst torture l. (DEEP VOICE) VERY NICE!! 😃

Double-page supporter
@TheMeanBoy
Actually this is the latest chapter, they caught up the the releases before and the artist and author took a while to publish more. I think they just released the newest volume so we're good again.

Users who are viewing this thread