Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 31.2

Double-page supporter
When you thought you would get a wholesome chapter but then are reminded that this is Kaifuku.

Damn for a second i thought he forgot, thanks god its still the same trash revenge ecchi manga.
Btw his harem is getting a bit boring, perhaps changing the roaster ?

Dex-chan lover
Well, good he has a plan for after revenge. otherwise, he might become a great threat to the world.

Dex-chan lover
For fucks sake, her name's not "Iblis"!!!!!!! 😩😩😩

Btw when I first read the WN I pictured those scenes (where Kearu says he just wanna live happily after everything is done) spoken at least a bit more gently and calm lol

@Aangmj12 Well, regarding the harem,
iirc during this Holy Giant Cock Caladrius arc we're gonna get a new cute, precious and the best waifu atm owo

It was this arc the next one

Dex-chan lover
I keep thinking that he's going to become the next demon lord.

Double-page supporter
Can somebody tell me why Norn was added to the party? I mean she is the only one who doesn't have fighting or magic ability.

Group Leader
Definitely thinking that the elder will try to betray him and it’ll end badly for him. Also, kinda feel like once his revenge is over, he’s just gonna go back in time to do it all over again

@onionskins I think it’s because of her skills as a strategist. She studied a lot to earn her sisters affection and in the one flashback, she managed to easily capture an entire demon city by poisoning the well. That could be useful

Dex-chan lover
@onionskins

just to corrupt her. he'll probably return their memories at some point to make them realize that they've been serving him this whole time, then either wipe them again or kill them at that point.

Supporter
And he still aim a happy peacefully live..
In Your Dream ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Will his friends be able to keep him anchored to reality or will he be completely consumed by madness and revenge?

Users who are viewing this thread