Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 31.2

Honestly, I get he's still done a lot of questionable things, pretty fucked up overall but also equivalent to what they've done to him. STILLS I'm curious why MC is portrayed as dark and evil by the artist, when there isn't anything inherently bad in his plan right? He has no reason to betray the demon lord girl no? And aside for the hero party that absolutely tortured him, he just wants to live life in an isekai too, right?

Fed-Kun's army
Friends, huh?

*Looks at two brainwashed waifus*

Yep, definitely...

Fed-Kun's army
god damnit!
he's raising SOO many flags, if this ends like death note then im never reading from this author again..

@OsoJr ive seen a trend in japanese media where they try and push "revenge is not the answer, you wont feel happy in the end." in shounen material. the author might have been influenced by that a bit?

Fed-Kun's army
Well I wonder if he's gonna be even happy once he finished his revenge. Or he'll just reset all over again just to enjoy it all again.

i just read every chapter out of this manga cause the anime was released.... this IS GONNA BE A FUCKING BANGER! how did i sleep on this for so long

Dex-chan lover
wow we're really gonna get an anime out of this??

the real revenge was the waifus he brainwashed along the way

Fed-Kun's army
This manga has been amazing so far, and I always find myself stoked for the next chapter to get translated. But honestly, I'm not looking forward for the "cannon" hero arc.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, mc? thats way to many fuckin' flags on the revenge play. You are setting yourself up to have to redo this all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread