Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I love how tsundere he is about why he wants to keep them alive. "I-I can't let them die until they've been punished enough!" while keeping them around as happy waifus...

Dex-chan lover
If this is about purity of heart, well thats a auto fail right there.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@hikufalafel @Grailm @ryouhira
The trial is about strength of one's heart by facing those that died at their hands or because of them. The greater the grievances the harder the trial. The only way is for the dead to let go of their past grievances. What does MC do? Have a slaughter party. Killing the dead again and again until their hatred turned to fear.

Power Uploader
@Villager21 Lol. How'd you feel if someone cut up a e.g. 40 page chapter in 10 pages? Retard
@harou Oh, strangely enough after 31 half chapters. Sorry, mb then, ty for ch

Dex-chan lover
Aaahhhhh yessss nownI remember what was the trial and what happened next xDDDDDD
Hyped to see the next chapter!!!!!!!

@hikufalafel
Basically, iirc, the trial was about the person taking the trial being in a room with the dead people important to them, so that they could forgive them or something like that. And while Eve was stuck with some of her fallen guards (the one who died protecting her) or smth similar, Kearg/Keyaruga was stuck with... guess who 👀. No other than all the people who he took revenge upon and killed. So Kearg instead of waiting to be forgiven... Just straight up started killing everyone again and again cuz they kept reviving lmao. He killed them so many times they ended up begging for forgiveness themselves, there was Blade and MC raped a dead girl too lol.

So apparently it was a trial to see if they could face their sins, but ended up being a luxurious feast for MC xD

Fed-Kun's army
Based. I hope you guys continue with this because both other groups are so terrible.

wait so 32.1 is before this chapter?

Edit: nvm i'm an idiot

Anime announcement for Kaifuku has been made, and then all these people want a piece of it, well guess what bitches?!?!

LH Translations was here first, and I as the Current Proof Reader Will get it out to you as soon as our Translator gets done with her part.

on a related note: these are the series that I have had a part in that have been made into Anime

All_of_my_Manga_2_Anime.png

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, LH trans have been known to fluctuate in their quality. I still remembered they butchered the 8th son manga hard in quite a few chapters. Not sure if they went back to fix it, but it made me actually drop the entire series because they literally invented words.

Users who are viewing this thread