Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 32

Thanks for the translation.

But like I've mentioned earlier, shouldn't it be "Caladrius?"
Named after the bird of Roman mythology that could absorb poison and illness, then scatter it later to heal itself and others?

YOU GET A CHAPTER 32 AND YOU GET A CHAPTER 32 AND YOU GET A CHAPTER 32 ERRYBODY GETTIN A CHAPTER 32

I get that each group wants to maintain their translations for each chapter, especially when it takes so much effort to create and release each one... But it's also pretty crappy accidentally reading the same thing for a third time, thinking that it's new.
Would be nice if the teams coordinated with the original translation group, rather than sniping it with their own days beforehand. Imagine how much faster and easier it'd be if it was cooperation, rather than competition?

You guys have absolutely no right to complain that "another chapter 32", this group has been translating this manga this whole time, ever since the beginning, so just shut tf up.

They are just continuing their work, complain about the other 2 snipers instead.
Maybe check who is translating what you're reading in the future, so you won't call the original translation group snipers, geniuses.

Dex-chan lover
This might be the third translator group, maybe.
I actually read this chapter 4 times.
Nevertheless, still I THANK YOU for your hard work....

What's the point in uploading identical copies of the same chapter from different groups? Like it's already up why add more of the same chapter

Fed-Kun's army
LETS GO, LETS AIM FOR 10 MORE TEAM!!
tbf, as someone who works in linguistic inudstry, I like how each TL can vary despite having the same source

Users who are viewing this thread