Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
i need more tbh, please do. it's not like i want to know the continuation of the series to progress the stories.

Dex-chan lover
@Akua89 Because they are doing this from the beginning and those other translator are just sniper. Most of those did a bad job just to rush things out before the regular group can finish it. If you gotta blame someone for duplicate upload, blame those attention seeker, not the regular.

And, tbh, some of those sniper did a really bad job with soooooo many translation error. Glad this group still do it regardless of all those snipers.

Zm3213D.jpg

We will never arrive at a new chapter

Double-page supporter
@doondoondoon to be fair they didnt translate anything at a normal pace for like 8 months. basically holding the mangas hostage so its not necessarily a snipe if they didnt do what they promised in the first place.

Thanks, was waiting for you to get the best translation, and it was worth the wait.

Fed-Kun's army
Waited for this release and will wait for future releases.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@-Aincrad-
Then you should appreciate the fact that other groups don't need an excuse to translate either. Whether they've been doing it for millenia or never is immaterial.

Dex-chan lover
Ofc there's going to be a ton of scanlators trying to get atention from this series since it haves a great and uncensored anime
But we know the work of LTH over the years and they're by far one of the more steady scanlations
So FVCK'EM series scalpers, already blocked those and i hope LTH team don't be discouraged for those b!tches and keep the series as always

For me, the problem I have is that it's painfully obvious that LTH needs help at the moment, has had a lot of delays. So the very least that new groups could have, should have done is either ask LTH if they could take over the series (just customary to ask to keep drama from happening, even with the huge pasuses over the holidays) or ask to join LTH.

I mean, pretty much every group OUT THERE is asking for help, so why not join an existing group or ask to take over a series, rather than jump in to snipe ONE chapter?

this group should stay all the other groups should fuck off if they are just gonna release rushed half-baked garbage just to get some clout
have to support the ones that've been behind this for the longest time, hope this ups your game as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Forikorder
And I think it's ridiculous how you equate making a translation and being an asshole. Entitled much? Or are you fanboying? No group has more right than another to do the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@criver noones talking about right were talking about being a decent human being and treating others with respect

Users who are viewing this thread