Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
@SevenOi What happening is slow pirates are being out flanked by faster pirates.

The best part is, that the faster pirates aren't looking for "clout" or anything. They are simply getting the job done in an efficient manner.

I would not be surprised if the people shilling for the slower pirates have reasons to shill for them.

There's so many people tired of waiting that quite a large number of people have begun to google translate as they read.
Some of the Brazilian TL on other manga can get out stuff very fast, and I can damn near read anything in what I assume to be Portuguese because of it lol.
Working on translating moonrunes myself just because I can't be waiting and hoping some group is going to release. Some hold chapters hostage because they didn't get enough patreon support or some non-sense. Enough is enough, the people shilling for these slow pirates needs to give it up.

That bird is actually the Winged Dragon of Ra, it changed from Sphere mode to his normal mode.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for buying the Japanese manga in hardcopy, scanning it in, translating it, proofreading it, removing the Japanese dialogue, typesetting the English dialogue, redrawing any blank spots or sound effects, doing quality control for all of that, and then uploading it.

Also, thanks for doing it really well, and spending actual money to buy the issues and pay people who do the work, even when dipshits who get this all for free think it's easy.

Users who are viewing this thread