Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
I honestly wonder how his state of mind will be at the end! he probably is gonna die after revenge, freya will probably get her memories back but still retain her new feelings for him, as for him! will he discard em after revenge? since they are just “useful tools” in his mind or live with them
After or die wanting to stay with them?

His reaction at the end shows that after raping so much, genuine consent feels strange to him now

Lol.. it's a literal "I'm not trapped in here with you, you're trapped in here with me!" 😂

In Soviet Russia a Demon Lord test:

Demons pass by conveying their feelings to an audience that hate you and winning them over.

Heroes pass through with massacre and rape.

TTX

this test is common in manga's, but i think this (solution?) combination was new

@Kaldin some translations can be tricky, especially when it's Any language with the letter "L" to Japanese, or Vice-Versa.

And Because the Japanese don't have the letter "L" when a Foreign word with the letter "L" is annunciated in Japanese, it is spoken as "R".
For Example: the English word "Apple" would be annunciated as "Apuru".

Culture Lesson aside, this is where we got our Information.
https://kaiyari.fandom.com/wiki/Renard#articleComments
Screenshot_20210209-032005_Chrome.jpg

😂So the Dragon Bird was just cool with everything that just happened. 😂. This guy is on another level

Why does the demon seem more human than the human. They took the same test and both pass by using the opposite strategies

Fuck a girl so hard she just suddenly vanished herself from existence~He got them holy cum for sure~Perks of being a healer I guess lol

Hohohoo! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread