Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 33

lol the demon chick: 'I talked to them and they forgave me then they vanished... it was the same for you right?'
'y-yeah sure, something like that'

As expected, the trial wasn't even a trial! Just like Vegeta, his heart his pure 😄

Supporter
@newmangareader246 @kanade_alter It's quite simple actually: is it super trashy, features mountains of fanservice and/or on-screen coitus, maybe some gratuitous violence, with an OP MC? Congrats, you're 99% certain to get an anime for the first two alone. Same reason why the crapfest known as Hidden Dungeon got animated, even though it is a refuse pit of terrible ecchi harem tropes with a brain-damaged MC.

At least this one gives readers/watchers a rollercoaster ride to see just how more f$%&d up it gets with each arc. If "Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero" had exposed nipples every 5 minutes, it would probably have gotten an anime as well, even though the story is literally a less rapey but more torture-y version of this one.

Dex-chan lover
"can I offer you an egg in this trying time?"

For the test results, isn't it a test for the demon lord? I'm not surprised raping the ghosts is considered a success.

Contributor
@Danila - Indeed but wasn't 100% sure, i'm manga only and never read the original light novel.

Oh boy! More garbage! It's like watching a train wrecking into a building. I want to drop this so bad... but I've read everything up to now. Someone who's read the light novel, when does it end?

Dex-chan lover
Girl: Hero, thank you for saving me. How can I repay you

MC Hero: Do I mind if I f*** you?

@kanade_alter @newmangareader246
Its not that confusing. This is a decent night series for the genres it covers. Its catering to the genre gap that this season's small gold mind of incredibly good adaptions has left open. I'd say its not meant for people looking for a good anime, but for people looking for something specific *cough* revenge/rape hentai *cough* to watch at night.

And quite frankly, this season has too many good anime adaptions even if we only count the ones translated by crunchyroll and funimation. I don't have enough time to watch them all. Lastly, I fear if they did this every season, they would run out of things worth adapting in just a few of years. Years worth of original content gets adapted into a singe anime season after all.

@Red225 iirc, the test giver didn't give shit about the title demon lord. He just grants his divine blessings to people that pass his test and cures his boredom.
I'd say he would have given the MC more if he thought he needed it. But since he didn't, he wanted to at least give him an egg as a thanks for the show.
The demon girl's story was likely rather boring, but he seeing her teary face and sorrowful resolve made him feel obligated to give her power.

Sacred Bird God: “You, young man, really impressed me with the way you decided to keep torturing your deceased enemies once you found out they wouldn’t die. You even decided to rape that one chick! Classic! Imma give you my egg, which will be greatly influenced by your psyche and magic power. This basically makes us the parents for whatever hellish freak hatches. Don’t worry, I won’t expect you to pay child support. I know you’d just kill and rape me anyways. See ya!”

Users who are viewing this thread