Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 33

Group Leader
Eve is genuinely such an angel and Keyaru is very consistent with always picking the edgiest option possible when it comes to making decisions. Undying zombies? Rape em to death. Reward from demongirl waifu? Sex. Classic Keyaru. I hope Eve doesn't get any bad influences from this rat bastard.

Dex-chan lover
Is t an attack? No, it's just the bonfire going wild.

I like how Keyaru had his round 2 on the people he killed in the name of vengeance

Phoenix: "I am going to bring back all the people you killed. Feel the guilt and hate of the people you slaughtered!"

Keyaruga: "Awesome! Thanks, phoenix! Now I can get more revenge!"

Phoenix: "No well, that's not really the point of the exercise..."

Keyaruga: "Say no more, no revenge is complete without a side of raaaape!"

Phoenix: "Sigh...Nevermind. You pass. Here is your reward. Just chill out, bro."

Keyaruga: "Awww, it's over already? Party pooper."

Anyone else find it funny that caladrius “radiates” its energy for the trial and it granting power gave eve a tan? Makes me wonder if the poison is radiation poisoning.

if this is following the common harem manga and light novels, that egg possibly or would be a girl

Fed-Kun's army
The bird was like: "ALRIGHT, STOP!!! I've seen enough! Just take my shit and leave, please!"

Dex-chan lover
> Blade's soul has been lifted from the cursed and go to heaven, in a roundabout technique.
Its not the power of love, power of friendship, power of the hero, power of the loves ones.
It is the power of the d...

> Why attack out of all the timing.
I thought i will got a boner for today...

Dex-chan lover
peopledie.jpg

Did he just rape the ghost of his regret lmao. No wonder this anime is getting banned in the US 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Nicee, I like this Eve a bit better. Slightly darker skin with purple hair is kinda sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread