Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
@Iskarioth Being Fair here None of them deserved Remorse from the MC and it's already Clear that he is trash.

Also in Many Stories where The MC have a goal that Goes against The will of Many, Remorse is considered a Weakness that leads to Doubts and those doubts could Lead to a Spiritual Colapse. Most likely the trial was to Test their willpower and their spirite

Fed-Kun's army
@Iskarioth it was a trial of the heart. it wasnt meant to test how righteous you are, but test your resolve. if you're too weak to face the consequences of your actions then you fail the trial. kinda like the trial in re:zero

TTX

@Iskarioth
"You prattled on and on about your childish, selfish revenge and then then proceeded to rape a ghost. Well done! You passed my trial"<--- Whenever you think this manga can't get any more retarded
should a immortal Phoenix have morals? Willpower = trial passed

@Iskarioth why are you still here? clearly this manga isn't for you, why a phoenix should have human morals? even more, who said that a "trial of heart needs to be about being "good"? heart is used to a lot of stuff not only "good people".

@andretkj1

The beast-girl was full consent.

The swordswoman was semi-consent as she was influenced by the aphrodisiac.

You could say the princesses aswell but obviously they were mindwashed.

Dex-chan lover
@VadjanD by now I am only reading this to see how much worse it can get and to what mind-boggling lengths people can go to defend it.

@TTX What willpower ? He is a flailing child with barely any self-control that is throwing an indefinit tantrum tantrum

Dex-chan lover
I was really hoping for some world equivalent of "I guess you passed the test... but Y'all need Jesus" from the bird

Dex-chan lover
I love how the newly confirmed demon lord passed the trial through friendship and reconciliation while the former hero used hatred and violence.

Double-page supporter
"gee dude, stop, whatever let's just say you passed, here have this extra thing just so you fuck off and never come back looking for it later..."

Users who are viewing this thread