Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Dex-chan lover
@theviperscofee Dude, I enjoy this type of mangas because it's so bad it's good and I find amusing how this shit sinks to a new low in every new chapter. Nevertheless, I still voted 1 because it totally deserves it.

reading this comment section reminds me why I should stop reading the comment section. It's kind of ironic how boring all these comments are while claiming this manga was boring. As if your repetitive whining was any more interesting to read, lol. Just move on and be done with it, folks. No need wasting your and everyone else's time with shitposting.

F is for the Flames of revenge.
U is for achieving Ultimate power.
N is for the Neverending hatred that fuels one's ambitions.
Revenge is FUN

well what you expect from comment section amd rating?

Despite the rate that people give 1*
and some shit keep telling that this manga is bad and trash, etc... etc..

but look at that viewers count 1.3M people read this manga and even 28K bookmark.

please people.. stop beeing hypocrite..
Why not you guys go see some Manga with Naive hero wannabe and his idiotic act and deus ex machina plot.

this manga is not for weakling like you. so deal with it.

Dex-chan lover
This is what you get if you have someone roll for their alignment every DnD session. And I love it.

okay his rape kinda got out of hand with this chapter since he seem to justify it very well in the previous chapters
but now it's like it's for shit and giggle just because you were a rape victim doesn't justify raping anyone on your road
rape is like the most immoral thing you could do to your opponent more than killing him and he should know it first hand
also the demon girl wasn't really a bad person she just acted based on the information she had been given
it seem to me now he is just as bad as the people who raped him or worse i mean it take some guts to think the sadistic princess who tortured you for ages and turned you into slave as a sexy attractive women so much that you'll want to keep her for daily fuck rather than i don't know deforming her body for example ? but i thought maybe he is waiting to torture her more ...
but nope he is just that much of a horney loser which make me question what did the first demon lord see in him

Group Leader
This is gonna end with one of the people he raped/messed with going back in time to enact revenge and kill him. Thus the cycle continues

@Scynix

Tell me are you ever experienced being raped again and again?

Are this manga is reality or fantasy story?

Are you think the MC is not a wicked person since the early chapter?

Tell me would you keep living or go suicide after get experience (his past life) like MC did?

it's not about Fans service or shit, it's about the wicked person consistency.
What you seeing and reasoning is your ego about "MORALITY"

let me ask you again..
THERE IS A GIRL THAT WANT AND TRY TO KILL YOU AND YOU MANAGE TO SURVIVE AND COUNTER BACK, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
-FINISH HER
-LET HER LIVE AND TRY TO KILL YOU AGAIN AND YOU SURE WILL DIE
-RAPE HER AND LEAVE IT BE.

me personally, i will kill her as an act of self-defense. in world like that only stupid people will act like hero wannabe and got back stabbed.

So it's all about taste.. that's why when you didn't feel like it than just leave it. it is not the first time he did shit.. and it's already reach chapter 20.
and you guys still use shit excuse? just stop it.
it is useless.

it's better you guys read Naruto or Boruto talking about justice.

Users who are viewing this thread