Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

@Scynix Sorry that your sister was raped but its disrespectful in my opinion to bring that up. Disrespectful to her I mean. Thats not something you should honestly just throw out about your sister as a passing statement. That alone makes it hard to believe you're speaking the truth. It alone contradicts your point. Someone who knows such tragedy wouldn't speak so casually about it like you just did. Don't tell others to get help when you yourself are clearly doing things you shouldn't. Not looking to debate this with you. You should know its wrong.

I am honestly surprised people read this thinking the MC is some sort of good guy when he is clearly not. If anything the story shows how trauma can make someone a bad person which is true. Not sure why you would assume that because something traumatic happened to one person that said one person wouldn't become a bad person themselves. We have multiple villains in pop culture who are this way. The Joker is one prime example. One of the most famous villains on sight who regularly hurts those who had nothing to do with his tragic past. How about Doc Ock from Spider-Man? Willing to hurt those as well. Mr. Freeze? Willing to kill others to save his wife. It doesn't matter whether you find it acceptable or not. The MC's warped mind finds it to be and you're not suppose to like him for it. Thats the entire point. You are not suppose to like this MC. Hes manipulating everyone around him to get what he deems as suitable revenge.

People : uggh i hate this manga becoz of the rapist
Also people : ill read this shit and bomb the comment section

@Scynix

so now you tag me and then edit your comment into nothing and then erase everything you said?
well.. well.. what a guy you are...

i didn't even read your reply yet and it's already gone.. hahaa...

da

Can someone spoil the entire LN for me , the summary of what happening because I don't want to wait a whole month just for a 20 pages chapter

this is turning to about as much trash as his personality. it feels like the story is going at 10% speed from what we had at the start and its just overall crap from the beginning

Nidome no Yuusha is edgier than Shield Hero. This is edgier than Nidome no Yuusha. I love it

@me474 lmao, rape isn't worse than death for a woman. Consider that most women that are raped experience orgasm, or that it's common for a woman to fall in love with her rapist, or that most women have rape fantasies.

@Escaethorne
it depend on the victim i mean to know if a situation is acceptable or not just imagine it in yourself if you think it's alright to be done to you than it's fair but otherwise it's unfair this is how people come to realise that enslaving people is wrong and that raping is wrong and many other things like child labor and such
and some old countries hated rape so much that it given death sentence to the person in question
people did realise since early time that rape was wrong since raped women were forced to give birth to the aftermath the child in question was unstable and suffered from many mental issue since growing up he'll be forced to depend on his hateful mother and abusive relatives and bullying due to the fact he has no father and he'll have either violence tendencies or inferiority complex
also most raped women experience severe trauma and mental illness and depression so it's really right to call it better than death ?
also some dude have rape fantasy especially gays one or people who like yandere so would it be right to rape them ?
also most society (especially old one ) made big deal on the women virginity to this day it's very obvious in japanese culture that women who aren't virgin are used good so imagine how they will treat a rape victim
mentally wise rape can crack up the mind of both a man and women but it's more effective against women since society reject them afterward
it amazes me how it's 2019 and people justify rape no wonder people call the anime fandom as bunch of degenerate harmful to society

@me474 If you really think that death is better than rape because of post-rape trauma then that would imply that we should kill rape victims upon discovery, because living with a post-rape trauma is worse than death. And we don't want victims to suffer a life that is worse than death - do we?

@EvgenijM86
i was talking soldier-wise they all have this code that dying for you cause is the highest thing you could archive to be called a hero and not a pussy
also for ordinary people we can't allow them to die for experiencing anything worse than death because than almost half humanity would be dead
some countries punish them even if they want to kill themselves

@me474 - Is see, so according to your ethics it is ok to keep people suffering through what you consider worse then death as long as it benefits your agenda of having high population numbers? At this point I don't see that much difference between you and a rapist, with exception that rapists probably don't believe that what they are doing to someone is worse than death, but you do and still choose to have things continue that way.

@EvgenijM86
i didn't talk about my ethics but human mentality in general after observing some humans to mental documentary to some manga so don't blame me for noticing that pretty much every country did that in order to boost their military strength and economy which by morale standard is considered to be good since it's gonna benefit the majority
because if we go by my ethics then everyone pretty much deserve to die and humanity existence is just a plague to earth either that or they archive harmony and stop being greedy and accept each other because current humanity is the worst

Dex-chan lover
@Escaethorne lol that's some fucked up logic. I take it you're not female and you haven't been raped or you're referring to fiction characters? Otherwise I work at a counseling center where I've met some who would disagree with that twisted logic you're spewing. Fucking human race is declining at an asteroid falling to Earth pace.

Also hilarious to some bitching about this manga is trash can tier. Uh, the WN is also trash can tier so it shouldn't be a shocker that the manga is as well.

For a revenge fantasy where the protag had 3 people he wanted revenge on We sure have gone off the rails. I mean I thought he was motivated solely by revenge but after the first arc he's only pretended to be the Blade hero once, there's two people out there that helped create the hell he went through and it feels like he completely forgot about them to instead go on side-quests where he teaches cute girls the virtues of revenge... One was fine since it was on the way and he used it as an opportunity to try to draw out someone he did have a grudge against, but by this point it's beginning to feel more and more contrived to try to have 'revenge' forced in as the experience. The MC began with a very clear and focused goal that I could understand and appreciate from the audience, even if his power was bullshit broken, but he's slowly just become a stand in for the script to ensure that whatever story the author wants to do is accomplished.

Fun fact: there are some living species that reproducers primarily through rape, like ducks. Their dicks are specifically designed for rape! Now you know!

It's overall good, but they sure did make the MC unlikable, and not even in a clever way.
It does feel like it's about a revenge story turned into how MC is going sociopathic but the pacing for that to work is so off, it's a bit as if it's trying to do too many things at once.

There's much better ways to write sociopathic (main) characters without just pasting a standard villian role onto them.

Users who are viewing this thread