Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Dex-chan lover
When you can almost just smell a manga's quality by the comment section alone

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I'm sad that I waited too long to check the (apparently) troll chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@Birthdayfreak67 I can't vouch for all of the detractors, but the problem here is not that MC raped the princess and some characters, no the problem is that he is scummy enough that he'll easily "punish" unrelated people just because they were in the way. At least that's the problem with the series. I personally believe that revenge is perfectly justified as long as it only affects the target(or targets). And this is one kind of "edginess" even I cannot tolerate. And I usually love edgy stories.

@BloodySorcerer
People are quick to call things edgy/cringe or whatever, yeah it might apply but still give the guy the benefit of doubt.
If you were victimized in such an unreasonable and cruel manner, I can see how "bystanders" that do nothing can be justifiable revenge targets.

So many manga use the cliche of a guy getting bullied in front of a crowd, guy looks around everyone stares blankly or worse, cheers. The bystanders inaction in this case facilitates the evil action of the bully, effectively making them just as bad, if not worse. The "mob" could have done something about it, but didn't, for whatever reason.

I'd say from the victims perspective, anything they do to some random "mob" character is justifiable .
Call it edgy or whatever but it fits in the theme too, the guy was abused on a grand scale by the HERO party and the PRINCESS OF THE COUNTRY... that makes the whole world a mob of bystanders, all having earned by their inaction whatever is coming for them.

We live in a society people 🤡 if said society ignores the oppression of the few, then said few are well justified to do whatever the f... they want.

Tbh it don’t mind rape in a story as long as it’s taken seriously. Imo the faults are just that the writing itself is weak, not the theme really. Also the characters are rather one-dimensional, I understand the motivations the protagonist has but it would be nice if there was more depth to his character. I think that may be one of the reasons the story just comes off as edgy to peopple because it just focuses on rape without delving much deeper into the issue and understanding of it and also will lead people to think the rape is just for superficial shock factor. However, I will still keep an eye on this but so far imo it’s pretty mediocre

Group Leader
dang im kind of enjoying the gender bender parts of this manga for some reason the MC is kind of hot as a girl (No Homo)

Dex-chan lover
just binged it up to date (ch22.x), and hoooooly ole fuck!.

it's not bad enough that he got drugged and beaten to an inch of his life and abused in unimaginable ways by the psycho princes and her party, he got gayed whilst in jail by just about every goon in the army AND the cannon hero assraped him everyday, FFS.
After that, everything he does is just desserts and fair game

Dex-chan lover
I find it mildly concerning that people are 'white knighting' this series.

There's no accounting for taste, I guess, lol.

Dex-chan lover
You know what
I gave it a 10. It's disgusting, but it's like the disgusting taste of Django from Tarantino. We know it's going to get ugly. We know some people won't like it. Be we watch it anyway just so that we can see the hero win.

@clarksonhector I honestly hate people in general. Humans are shitty creatures. I wouldn't read this on my day off when I can deal with the people I want to, but I definitely like reading manga like this on days I have to work. Makes me feel better. I call it a guilty pleasure.

at what chapter does 23.1 is in the light novel ? tired fo waiting for it srry. want to read it so i can remove this for my reading list

@Nyantardo chapter 23.1 doesn't happen in the light novel

iirc there was no geezer in the LN that interrupted Blade, so she carried the unconcious Kearu to her hideout.
She then fixed him onto a bed/table and started undressing him, but since his transformation was incomplete, she noticed shortly after he awoke that her "guest" was in fact a man. However, in one way or another (forgot how exactly) Kearu managed to incapacitate her and then finished her off with her own sword. He then changed his appearance to Blades, wrapped up her corpse in a carpet and carried her out of her hideout after taking her holy relic [which lost the shape of a sword after she died and instead became some type of glove for Kearu] and disposed it somewhere.

As far as I remember, he also has this "encounter" with Blade far earlier in the LN. The manga is really crappy compared to the actual light novel if you ask me, better to read the LN if you got the time.

Hm...I feel like his healing magic isn't really healing magic. With the explanations, it sounds more like time magic being used to heal instead of straight up healing magic. Also, at the risk of spoilers, will they explain why people look down on healing so much? Healing is not a trivial role. Actually this was my same complaint about shield hero (I did enjoy that one too) except in reverse, how people trivialized the tanking role. Although after reading the LN of Shield Hero they did explain why that came about in a satisfactory way. Here's hoping there is a good explanation to why people think healers are junk in this world.

NOVEL is waaay better and well way up ahead, for me manga doesnt do much comapred to novel, anyhow try it : https://readwebnovels.net/novel/kaifuku-jutsushi-no-yarinaoshi-sokushi-mahou-to-skill-copy-no-choetsu-heal/
YW!

Users who are viewing this thread