Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

@konzolmester healing makes injuries go away unless you get injured again so yes, once he "heals" them... it stays. It's not hypnotism, he is directly "healing" their brains so It's permanent as long as their brain doesn't change.

I like this manga, while it may just be another revenge manga, I really like its take on healing magic, as a magic that gives you control over the body, instead of just as bog standard close wounds or something. In reality, it probably shouldn't be called "healing magic" at this stage, though i understand why the mangaka did this, "body manipulation magic" isn't as iconic as healing magic, and it doesn't have the same ring to it.

@BlackElite Theoretically yes but also nearly impossible. If your leg gets cut, healed, and then cut again. It doesn't mean it's the same cut. If you wanted to restore someone's memories, you'd have to be able to implant those exact memories in their brain and remove the fake memories, on top of having to explain to them everything that they won't remember that happened. You could theoretically do this but the way about doing it is so deeply complex that you could rule it out as impossible to do. In this story, they'd have no way of getting her old memories, reverting time itself to change the future so that she keeps her memories and preventing the cause in the first place, not nearly enough magic to even be able to pull this off, to begin with, and no chance at forcefully making the MC revert the memories he implanted because they literally do not exist anymore. Plus Plot Armor is a thing.

@PortalSage he quite literally giving them a new brain with his "heal" skill, their old memories are pretty much gone, reduced to atoms (yuh i used thanos reference sue me^)

He can still revert their brain back to their original state if he wants to, but unless he does that even if they get head damage or something like that they won't get their memories again. It's like when he turned himself into a girl or change the outer appearance of the princess, unless he himself revert them back to their original form they won't be capable of reverting back to it even if another healer uses a healing spell.

Dex-chan lover
@Nenyio

I dropped this manga long time ago and only here to see comments to see whether it's worthy to reread (since it gets anime). Based on comment, the answer is no because the premise don't change that much lol.
For a revenge manga, I consider this bland. I don't feel satisfaction from revenge nor despair from the enemy. Like damn, you don't hate your enemy, you're horny for them. 😂
I don't give it any rate tho since my rule as literary critic is to vote if I pass lot of chapter. I just can't continue read more because I spend my time reading this manga facepalm. 😅
At least in Raul story, you can feel that he really really REALLY, hates his enemies.
I can take full blown smut or ecchi if it has solid storyline, it's just this manga makes me feel like I lost my braincell. Like I say, the healing concept is interesting, but the whole story execution is horrible. I don't hate it but don't like it either. It's so bad that I laugh at its own existence because no one can and willing to defend the story.

Dex-chan lover
@JustCallMeDaBoss

https://mangadex.org/title/34404/fukushuu-o-koinegau-saikyou-yuusha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru

It's edgy, but very satisfying for revenge series and if you have justice boner. Basically eye for eye. So much anger and hatred tho.

Dex-chan lover
@comedyxtragedy

Ive already read that one, caught up to it just yesterday in fact
are we reaching the end ? Looks like mind controlled silvia will kill the princess and thats that right? Maybe kill his past companions and some gods?

Nidome no Yuusha also edgy,trashy but fun lol.

i dont understand how they will adapt this to anime and release in the west, the sjws will probably kamikaze nuke japan again

Why did this fucking series get an anime adapt how dumpster fire of the plot is and even the revenge is mostly weak and dissatisfying. And only thing that this manga gives you is disgusting boner

Users who are viewing this thread