Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Dex-chan lover
Super unsatisfying revenge. Spoiler up to chapter 7 ish.
The main girl who got him high on drugs and tortured him for 4 years plus more after the time rewind gets her fingers broken and raped. 4 Years of being treated like complete human garbage, and a tool, and all he does is break her fingers. OK. He then erases her memories and changes her appearance, turning her into a completely new character who's submissive and loves him. Just. NO. THAT'S NOT REVENGE. Knowing full well how sadistic this is about to sound, girl should, at bare minimum, be treated like he was for at least a day.

@MelReinH
Except she was torturing him the least. The other heroes done FAR-FAR worse things to him and his loved ones.
And Keyaru also said Freya will eventualy revert back and then things will get interesting.
I have my predictions but let's wait and see. BTW thanks for the upload absolutely love this manga :D

everytime i read this i notice more things and get always hyped, well, i'll need a month or a hour to forget most of the manga

@MelReinH I think it makes sense the MC wants the younger sister to suffer more. The older sister only hurt the MC. The younger sister ordered the Captain Guy to capture everyone in the MC's village leading to the woman the MC loved getting raped and suiciding while the rest of the villagers get killed. Because of the younger sister, the MC no longer has a place to return to once his revenge is complete.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I think this would manga would have been better if
the MC was smarter instead of just blatantly overpowered. If he actually thought several steps ahead (like killing the captain, saving his village) instead of formulating basic plans and focusing on building a harem.

Wow I only read this so I could get some anger out but to realize that this manga might get an anime adaptation that is supposedly going to premiere in January 2021 is actually surprising.

Double-page supporter
This is basically more messed up shield hero rip off with rape that I just found in the dumpster fire
Oh well, why not give it a try?

Users who are viewing this thread