Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Some people just come here to bitch, you can read the tags and see a picture, you can fuck off if you dont want it because it ADVERTISES ITS SUITED AUDIENCE

This manga feels like it took the saying 'You need a monster to hunt another monster' quite literally.

@bythos Its just eye for an eye,
he could have killed the heroes but instead hes trying to reform them. At least I don't think Blade is dead for sure. He did heal her.

@konzolmester

Yes, and that's what makes this different from other manga. For people who he deems good, he is a kind saint.
For the evil ones, he is basically the final boss monster with no moral or ethical limitations on his actions which probably what ticked off many people but then if anything was changed it wouldn't do justice to the situation. Any changes would make it similar to all those other isekai, dense and stupidly kind protags.

There is nothing to spoil here but just wanted to discuss what you put within the spoiler tag

It to me feels like more he is training them to be useful in his fights against evil (humans/monsters), it doesn't feel like a reform per se as he isn't making them reflect but just punishing(getting his revenge)them and ensuring he has sufficient support to fight the demon army(which, granted, doesn't seem likely with how it's shown the humans started the war).

Dex-chan lover
@konzolmester

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't hate this, I know there has to be about everything in this world and I find this quite charming because how deary open is about its intentions and how embraces it through and through. Indepently of the themes this is really bad and the self insert, how the protagonist is portrayed and abused with seemengly no reason at the beginning because all people around are just bad and how he does his vengeance, how he enslaves girls by his good guy energy, how absurdly op he is, how he always has a deux ex machina up his sleeve even when he is caught by surprise, how the sexulity is treated... It's an endearing free buffet of bad taste.

Of course this is going to get heat, it's bad for lots of reasons and the optics are awful. But what I really find amusing is how defensive you guys get knowing beforehand this is just going to be reviled in the comments. Just own it and enjoy the manga, getting defensive trying to defend it is just painful to watch. And the fact my comment was flagged as hateful makes me think I hit home.

It's second princess raping time, Wooh!

The second best thing about this manga, are the butthurt comments.

I hate how shitty this is but at the same time I like it because it doesn’t discriminate between genders like a guy can get raped by a guy and same for females. It’s just revenge rape doesn’t matter who or what.

Hm, Rape as the main form of revenge before brainwashing or killing them is starting to get a bit dull. Especially since it tends to be pretty vanilla if I'm honest.

Hope the MC will branch out a bit or try something really new. You'd think he'd take the chance to try a couple new kinks or something but I'm starting to wonder if this manga's world even really has those or not.

Dex-chan lover
Don't really mind the revange or r*** he did, but using innocent, weak people as means to justify his twisted actions irks me off....

Aggregator gang
cant wait for the snowflakes to hate this one when its anime releases, lmao

As much as I want to enjoy the butthurt reactions due to the anime airing, I really think the studio is going to censor the shit out of it, I'll be very happy to be proven wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread