Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

The MC is just as unlikeable as his oppressors, even antagonists must have some redeemable traits but this one is repulsive. It doesnt even deseve a 4. What was the author thinking ?

This is really weird. How come this one manage to get an anime adaption. I am not hating it or something but rather if they are making an adaptation might as well make it hentai. They are just wasting it if they are planning to cut all of the r18 content which is in fact not suitable for an anime adaption. If it is hentai, I will definitely watch it because it is my first time to see an hentai to have a story so it is kind of a waste if they decided to turn it into an anime then remove the r18 parts.

Ah yes finally an MC that is not a totally cucklord. I know some people don't like the MC because they say he is not likeable but I disagree with that assessment . It's refreshing to see an protanganist that is not a goody goody and I really like the trope that the "heroes" are actually the villains. The waifus are also really nice and even it's not an isekai, it very isekai-like due to the fact this world has a class system, levels, stats, etc. The story is good and complex and I don't believe the current score greatly reflects the quality of this manga. Based on the comments it seems they give it low marks because they don't like the mc or the rape scenes , but that's simply a matter of their own tastes.

Group Leader
Came to check this out after some memes about how the cringe Twittertards will react and try to cancel the anime.

Oh my god
This is what I have been looking for
Only anti hero and doing things with harem girls ❤️

If it in movie or some anime I hate to watch rape but in this manga it’s giving me some satisfaction 🤯🔥

Users who are viewing this thread