Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Double-page supporter
Only sadistic psychopaths like garbage like this. The shit isn't even well-written. Retard MC who only thinks with his cock. He isn't even "out for vengeance," he just hasn't gotten around to raping and torturing random people yet. But he will... they always do.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty We get you, you only watched 2 episodes of the anime and think you get the whole picture. Go next.

Dex-chan lover
Man this is disappointing, I read the manga a while ago and returned bc of anime.

The premise sounded promising, a typical fantasy type of world where your classic healers feels the pain of the persons they heal, causing several trauma, and since they are very useful they are being enslaved by powerful people, maybe it’s just me but that sounds damn good, they could make something truly interesting and deep, but they go with a carnival of rape-gore and stupid characters, bc of course that would attract attention, what a shame.

As a hentai yeah I guess it’s fine even funny, as a non-hentai I hope this get better with some development or resolution, I just feel it could be much better than this.

@Kronous also bro, just search for the uncensored version, shouldn’t be hard to find

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes, the anime announcement made me remember I had this booked marked somewhere before I had an mangadex account lol. Time to re-read the whole thing!

Double-page supporter
@Nobunagada
I get the reference, but no it's not my first time. This is, by far, the worst isekai revenge manga that's been released in the past 20 years. The MC has been in denial since the very beginning. If he really wanted to live in peace, he would have used the Philosopher's stone to undo everything that had been done by his attackers. If he really wanted revenge, after going back in time, he would have ran away and trained for three years until he was strong enough to kill his past attackers. He's a sadomasochist. He willingly subjected himself to three years of hell AGAIN, just to justify his "revenge." He wants to rape, torture, and kill. He's just fortunate to have people that he can get away with victimizing in the name of "justice".

@Rin2k Actually, I read all 31 chapters when they were posted on LHTranslation's website. See my comment above and infer how I'm calling you an "assuming asshole" from there.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty see, this is your problem, you place your expectations on a revenge story (which is far from the worst). Also, good on you to attack people that reads this, that sure would show them!.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty lol since when assuming you came straight after the anime aired and called us readers of this series "sadistic psychopaths" is me talking shit. Holy, I've seen a lot of reaching, but I got to commend you on this one, dude/dudette. It's quite a big one.

Don’t mind me. Just here to know what’s up. Might regret it based on what people have been saying.

Double-page supporter
@Rin2k
I said people "who like it." I think you need to invest some skill points in reading comprehension.
Are you saying that it is not sadistic to enjoy a manga about rape, torture, and murder? Because taking pleasure at the sight of anothers' pain, even fictionally, is almost the word for word definition of sadism.

sa·dism
/ˈsāˌdizəm/
noun
the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others.
"beneath the apparent loving concern she had glimpsed spite and sadism"

@monkey123
Fucking let them. They're shit scanlators who hold chapters for ransom so they can start drama after someone gets tired of waiting and does it themselves.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty
9WqczZ1.gif

@Lonewolf22 One would like to believe that people would be smart enough to grasp that concept, yet here we are.

Double-page supporter
@Lonewolf22
There's this new thing called "hate-viewing." It's where you gladly shit on something other people enjoy. Go ahead, keep reading this manga about a mentally-retarded MC with OP abilities. I'll keep pointing and laughing until this manga gets the inevitable axe.

@Rin2k
Nice refutation of my point... it's super coherent. Oh wait, I'm sorry, that's just a low-res gif. Adults use words to communicate, sweetheart.

Users who are viewing this thread