Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM COOOOOOOOMING
megacoomer.jpg

People are losing their shit at this manga and it's anime.
But come on people face the truth, he was treated like shit for 4 years also being raped since he was 14. This is the least he would do for revenge THE FUCKING LEAST on those who made him suffer all this. And if you were in his place you would do the same or worse for revenge, even if you think you won't, you won't have the same mindset after getting tortured for 4 years
. In the end It's a just a fucking fictional story people, if you don't like it don't read it.

this is garbage, the author just want to continue the story using whatever bullshit comes to the mind. story full of loopholes

im sticking around to see if the protagonist gets as good as he gives.

this could develop into something really good. but as of right now it's as if there is no consequence to the protagonist's choices, and that the author has nothing but an elementary understanding of rape and how it could be implemented maturely within a narrative other than for shock value.

the theme of rape opens up many avenues with which to progress the narrative and develop characters, but so far it just feels like a stale hentai without the hentai.

The One
Staff
Admin
im sticking around to see if the protagonist gets as good as he gives.

@ContemptibleLiu

The story is literally about him giving "as good" as he already got though...
He was drugged and raped by everyone constantly for a year straight (or whatever time period it was)

I'm going to read this because everyone keeps trying to cancel the anime.

Got to love the Streisand effect.

@ContemptibleLiu

There is a light novel for this it’s not that long and I’ve read couple stories pages didn’t like it since it’s hard to focus on those types of books. Read some there and see how it gets

@Lymus It was four years in his first life. Can't remember which chapter, but it was mentioned that was how long it took for them to beat the demon king

Dex-chan lover
>1200 user rate this manga 10

dunno what kind of crap they've consumed till this point

Ayoo I've read the scans first (only a few chapters), then I saw the anime (well the 2 eps lmao), and now I've read the scan again. It's disturbing, yet here am I, cause how satisfying is that to see an MC avenge and beat the sht out of the hella hella trashy characters. Tho, what's not satisfying in that ;
1st, the trashiest character, aka the princess, got a too good ending while the others suffer so much more for doing less (first of all, that guy who punched him 28 times. He got to take his place, got beaten by others, got violated by guys, drogued, well got all what happened to MC, for 28 punchs. I'm not talking about what he did to MC's "mom", what happened to him was deserved af for that, but BEFORE. Like pls the princess who caused it all gets raped by you and you break her fingers but after make her HAPPY with a new life and no memories but the others get to suffer way more ? Hello ? I'm not a sadist to enjoy torture and to want her be even more but dude 1 + 1 does 2, if you're not gonna make her more suffer then don't make less trashiers characters suffer more than her.

2nd ; this is hentai c'mon, I do enjoy the "betrayed then sweet romances" but why almost all of them but shojos got sexual violence, lemme just enjoy a guy who gets betrayed and beat the sht out of the trashes who betrayed him, without all those rapes and all

@Arth_RSachet listen, you inbred cuck, have you even tried to comprehend what the other hero's did to the MC? He was raped, tortured, etc, and you expect him to not carry on with his revenge. His punishment for them wasn't even close to what actually should have happened, true he is fucked up but he is less fucked up than all the other hero's. So try to fucking understand what has happened before commenting your useless opinion

Users who are viewing this thread