Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Never thought this would get an anime but glad it did. Not nearly as dark as I thought (feels more like Rance but without comedy) Still great though👌. Also, really happy that Japan is ignoring or mocking the western SJWs who are trying to cancel this despite them not even buying or watching anime or manga.

SJWs be unpogging RN while the men of culture just enjoy the salted popcorn and the funny movie they getting out of this stupid shitshow that is twitter and SJW stupidity

I'll be honest this series had a good idea for a story and there aren't a lot of stories that have a revenge plot and are good so I stuck with it for a good bit hoping it would it would become interesting but it was just boring so I dropped and never looked back until the anime was announced and its still boring.

@TURNmyFATE ; Lmao sweetie there's a LOT of those stories
Tho honestly it's the first one that I saw that was this dark for the MC, he suffered for a hella long time being drogued and violated and all
but it's nothing new.

Aggregator gang
People that are outraged or disgusted. Go back to twitter. Read more edgy manga/ln/wn and you will realized this series is just average revenge that doesnt need to get angry for. You are clearly new to the scene or just watching top 10 stuff. Or you can keep getting angry over some fiction smut.

This manga is strange.
Somehow I liked the Wicked Trapper better than this manga but it got discontinued. But i think in the core human ranch is better then this.

It's questionable if he get his revenge this way. At this point it seems he made it only worse for those he loved or he shared affection.
The toys are whatever but still only part-time and then when he achieved his goal he still has his memories, his hatred and those toys that remind him about everything.

I just had to read this manga before diving into the anime.

Because I heard someone say "Sex make woman strong"

My monkey brain: Sex?!?! *monke noises*

Wait a minute.. I remember reading this!!

Why the hell is it not in my list!?
And some other manga that I swear I read aren't appearing in my list. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Remember Nidome no Yuusha. Yup the one that got CANCELLED for some reason even tho its awesome and great.........

this is it now, a new and upgraded version of it cause you know in the comments in the manga named Nidome no Yuusha saying:
" NOOO THIS IS WRONG THIS IS NOT REVENGE THIS IS JUST PLAIN MURDER CAUSE HE DID NOT EXPERIENCE IT IN THIS LIFE TIME NOOOOO *SCREAMING LIKE A SISSY GIRL*"

maybe that's why it got cancelled?
too many fcking complaints?

don't get me wrong i love both of the manga
and im just saying some personal "opinion" and not "facts" okay? so don't get your blood riled up for no reason

Fed-Kun's army
Just quick question before I start reading it. Does mc keep girls for himself or does he make them "service" other people? It's quite important for me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Users who are viewing this thread