Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

*any isekai that isnt rezero or jobless reincarnation* - "trash manga, so unoriginal, there ripping off 12 other isekais!!!"
*mc is a evil, psychopathic, rapist whos drunk on revenge* - "THIS IS THE BEST MANGA I HAVE EVER READ SO RELATEABLE 100/10"
like bruh wtf... 3000+ ppl gave this a 7 or better... like besides how edgy and cringe it is already, the story telling is ass too.

Double-page supporter
God the reactions of the community just make reading this genuinely enjoyable.

Like it’s really boring with the plot, though the character designs and powers are quite interesting and badass at many times.

The art is way above what i would expect from an Isekai.

lol they're gonna go for a light hearted harem ending after all that lololol
that's like if the rapist villain from Cross Ange got a happy ending

I like how MC show how horribly broken he are by TERRIFYING THE DEAD. While the Demon lord ask for forgiveness from dead, lol.

Bruh this manga is dog water. I'm not saying this because I have a problem with all the f*cked up things. I can enjoy a good f*ckd up manga every once in a while, but this manga is just so bad. All this a terrible typical fantastic world manga, covered up with a sprinkle of revenge. I tried reading this, but I couldn't bring myself to continue. I can predict every single one of his moves, he does the same things as almost every other isekai/fantasy world protagonist, except he acts a little more edgy. There is literally nothing redeeeming about this what's so over. The only people that I could see enjoying this is people that get hard over trama/revenge type stuff. 3/10

Very enjoyable revenge story, don't take the plot too seriously and just enjoy the ride. Despite the low score it's surprisingly better than 99% of the isekai copy pasta with 8+ scores.

Double-page supporter
@Slinkqueen It goes to show that fantasy isekai is so overdone that people are automatically assuming all fantasy manga are isekai. Or they just don't know what "isekai" means and think it means fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread