Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Its a really well written reflection on how an extreme sociopath would handle their ptsd with a subversive fantasy rpg world trope.

If you don't feel like reading a story about how a man at a young age has been taken advantage of and tortured to the end reliving his life to try and ruin the lives of those who had abused him in a past life, don't. No seriously don't.

Fed-Kun's army
Ye its what it is, it only tries to incite "raw feelings". Imo this kinda style is "light" compared to something where your actually invested in the stories and characters and then something horrible happens.

Gets review bombed by angry twitter mobs but it's quite alright. Manga definitely superior to the anime, though. Its viscerality is enjoyable and I'm glad it's not an isekai but rather a time-travel fantasy. Definitely a - point for "numbered stats", though. And it's a bit pervy. Still love it. Latest chapter was such a blast because of how unhinged it was.

@xuafai
I get that a lot. It's always a really easy way to spot the smoothbrained such as yourself. You'd best go complain on tw*tter.

Aggregator gang
I read up to ch 20. I'm interested in the concept behind the evil in this manga, but I can't get behind the mc's vengeance. He wants to get back at the people who made him suffer, which I can understand. I don't think its a good enough reason to completely support the mc, however. Where it really falls apart is the way he involves innocents, causing them suffering, allowing them to suffer needlessly, and manipulating them, all for satisfying his own selfish revenge. In the end, he was consumed by all the evil directed at him. He was broken, and those who caused him suffering have already won. Nothing he does to them will change that. He has no personality. He was already broken by the time we learned of him. A shell for readers to place themselves in.

Now, keep in mind that this is just my opinion. From an objective standpoint, it isn't terribly written, though it isn't exceptionally good either. It may be better than some of the shallow, generic isekais, but its still not great. It tries to appeal to the reader's own desires, but It doesnt appeal to me particularly.

If you think that makes me soft or naive, I pity your foolishness. There are a lot of people that think they have some kind of darkness in them like no one else. They think the people around them are all sheep that don't have the same level of understanding. They are the ones who are truly naive.

Uouhwaey de ato do ah duwa duwa

Nye uhwey de de de
Uhwaey de de ptbh uhwaey
Uhwaey de de de de do
EEHH DEE WO EEEHHHH

Nhyeh de de de ptbh eeh
Eeh de, eeh de de doo
EEH EHHH AHH OWE
(desk bang)AAAAHHHHHHHEEEEEOOOO

Doo eyyo adth DEAH AU AU AUTH
(desk bang)AAAGHGHH
DAAAEEEYYY DOOO UUHH
ET DEAY DO DOOWOO
DOO DE DE DOE DE DEH DEH DOE
AAAAAHHHHHGG
DEOEOEO ET DO, ET DAAA

DET DAEY DAEYEA DE
ET DE DE DO
ET DE DE DAEY, DE DUR DUR

DO DE DE DOE DOE OH DE DO
(furious table slamming)
AAAAAAAGGHHHH HAAA HAAAE

Eh, ok manga, not bad and definitely not good, but the MC should become evil by the end
like everyone who he hates so much and wants to take a revenge - he is just like them now lol
and it’d be kinda interesting if by the end he’ll just start killing everyone and the girls that he brainwashed will try to stop him thus they’ll come full circle :p

Ive read it and it got boring, lost interest in the characters, bland story, poorly written just to name a few and overall i would give it a 5/10 at best but its just my opinion

Good trash can finally be in a sentence together

Edit: it’s actually not that good I don’t know what I’m on about

Users who are viewing this thread