Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Basic revenge manga, but really shines when you take into effect how unique its premise is. I've never seen a healing system like this before, and while it still is a mediocre at best revenge manga, the originality of it bumps it up. to you astute readers, if I have done something like this before in this thread, I apologize because I don't remember

ayo who in their right mind wrote, edited, handed this off to an artist, and got this dogshit plot into a manga?

it's so fucking bad — there's nothing "healing" about his heals and the premise is more generic than a white dude in khakis

but I can't stop reading it

it's so bad that I genuinely want to see how it can get worse

Interesting premise, decent execution so far. Very curious to see how MC changes over the course of his journey.

MC goes back to the past to go through the same suffering again and make the life of people who genuinely care about him into hell.

His re-run is pretty much worse than than the original run after the rape and death of his childhood oneesan. The fact that he didn't immediately reset time for the 2nd time but instead continued to brainwash and rape his target and non-target of "revenge" shows that he's a masochistic horny idiot who doesn't care about anyone but himself.

To strike the point home, his oneesan didn't even appear as his ghost (or he, being a bastard he is, didn't recognize her). Dude didn't feel any morsel of regret or guilt over her demise.

@HolyDemon dunno if you read the thing but the MC can't just
reset the world without the philosopher's stone or whatever that drops from the demon lord
F for you if you're reading this for the actual plot though. I see smut I click.

IESU3k9.jpg

Her Summon

@holydemon idk what you're on about but
her death was literally the only thing that made him cry. Also he needed the philosopher's stone to turn back time the first time, I'd assume if he could just turn back time whenever he wanted he would've

Fed-Kun's army
This is fucking garbage, not even a degenerate like me can enjoy this absolute bag of flaming shit.

Users who are viewing this thread