Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Fed-Kun's army
this comment section is full of either brain dead people, or people with covid

and thats all im legally allowed to say

I guess you can read it if your bored because it's kinda entertaining if you turn your brain off but man the plot make shit look like fucking diamond because of how bad it is

Manga is great. But the anime really falls short compared to this.
The expressions are really wicked (in a good way) and the art just has this 'energy' - while the anime just looks like a low budget hentai.

so this nigga got anally raped got angry about it n went back in time to get anally raped AGAIN. shit manga for fags lol

I feel sorry for Caladrius' egg, by having nothing but crazy lewd parents it will grow up all fucked up.

@DumbNFat
I honestly think the anime is great, if you really think about it, many adaptation of lewd series are so censored or abbreviated that many point of the story and characters are removed, but the healer anime is going for it, specially with the lewd.

I take my hat off to the director, considering how afraid japan has been the last few years with lewd series, for them to air THIS SHOW a few months away from the Olympics is praiseworthy!

@Jzc136 I guess that's one way to look at it, and it's true.

I just wish the art weren't so.... "awkward"? And if you compare the 'iconic' parts of the manga to their representations in the anime, you can really see just how much more gutteral the manga is.
For example, the village girl getting raped and killing herself with the visuals from the manga is far stronger than her surviving and dying right in front of an OP healer character in the anime.
Another scene that just doesn't look right is Setsuna's post-massacre scene, her face in the manga truly looks psychotic - while in the anime she just looks like a dog in heat.
It is a very refreshing story, but I do believe the manga is the superior experience by far.

This gets a million translations before it finally gets an English update 😂 So much bait 😔

I like the concept of this manga, but its so badly written. I can't even fathom why people can be fans of this work when the characters are this uninteresting and one note. Everything is so surface level, the world is about as boring as it could be, the dialogue is so awkward, theres no stakes, the art is painfully average, the h scenes kinda suck tbh. I wish it were more psychological and actually added, ya know, depth maybe?

I hope that some other mangaka takes this kind of concept and makes an actually compelling story with it.

It is kinda fun to read this pile of hot flaming garbage though.

I don't know the process of a manga getting translated but will this get an official english translation paperback version later on?

@TeadyBear123
She starts realizing that she is actually Flare, but she doesn't like the person she was and likes her new personality better. She starts to become a sort of hybrid between them. And she is legitimately in love with the MC. None of them are actually slaves. They could leave anytime they want. Aside from Flare, the rest give him anything he wants because he unlocks their advancement limits. In Norn's case, her natural obsessive sociopath personality becomes Yandere when Key heals her.

Users who are viewing this thread