Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

fhq

Man... i mean, at some point, you might as well just do hentai. but then the author wouldn't have that distinction and uniqueness. I guess that's why he has a following at all, by taking common hentai themes, getting rid of all the actual tangible gunk and placing it in a more viewer-friendly environment? setting? basically, just normal manga. My theory is that it's because his art isn't that great, so it suits the crude nature of this manga, relative to mangas. But for hentais mangas/doujins? The art wouldn't cut it.

Lot of 12yo little girls come here to downvote this.. I mean I could do the same and visit a few reverse harem shoujo mangas...

Fed-Kun's army
@Montyblanc I believe you're missing the epicness of how he proceeded with said rape. Yes, it would have been fun to see him perform some good old fashioned Chinese water torture on that bitch, but it was also fun to watch the blade hero, who was once so proud and arrogant of that...thing she had, be reduced to a pathetic sack of meat.

Holy shit, this comment I have written sounds like psychopathic ramblings-

It’s now well into the point where MC although a broken human who’s yes been warped to this point, is becoming just as much a monster as those he seeks revenge on. I’m not saying he needs to make nice but Swift justice would be better. Perhaps I hope he’ll learn a lesson and start his quest again right or at least in a way to not give in to his own evil. Because otherwise after getting revenge I don’t see MC being happy and not continuing to do monstrous things he enjoys the cruelty too much just like his previous tormentors. In fact the current villains who probably weren’t given a trial by fire to learn cruelty like MC, they were most likely taught such inclinations and at one point were good or at least forgivable people.

Reminder that this is getting an anime, I still don't know how the hell are they going to animate any of this without censoring the fuck out of it, because there will be a lot of revenge fucking going around otherwise!

they were most likely taught such inclinations and at one point were good or at least forgivable people.
@EilaReads
If you were taught to kidnap innocent girls and torture them and killing them when you're satisfied, then you probably weren't going to be a good person either way.

The Canon hero is the same trash, he just targets little boys and probably kills them for fun after he tortures them.

ABT

Why is this completely different all the sudden? Am I reading the correct one? IDK

Ohh soo edgy. This manga is absolutely grate fuckin A+++++++++++++++++ trash. Its not even a fun read like some edgy manga its just bad.

I do not understand. In the end, he saves her ... why? does he want to add her to the harem? because... is a woman !?! o_O

Users who are viewing this thread