Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

What's the point anymore.
Best girl (childhood friend) got raped and burned down
The manga is too intense for my taste. Just when you think everything was going as planned. The most fucked maybe a little cliche thing happens and sours my mood. The revenge scenes doesn't really make me go "FUCK YEAHHHH!!! MORE MORE!" But instead had me like "Hell yeah!.... Wait really that's it?"

A story where every character is horrible.
What is the cutoff for the 'Smut' tag? There's an explicit sex or rape scene in a majority of the chapters.

lol They are going to butcher the entire manga when they make the anime, no way the can animate so much crazy shit, but I'm hoping japan will find a way.

Fuckin gorgeous
If you can't handle the fuckin epicness that this is then stop reading, not everyone likes these kinds of things and that's okay but don't use your values to judge this kind of manga

Fed-Kun's army
"hur hur i want my revenge upon this trash world by being as trash as the people i call trash hur hur my brain is peanut"

can authors stop being huge incels and how the fuck does this shit got an anime adaptation ? what a fucking great era we are living in.

@migh I mean it’s not great but it’s better than half the shit isekai manga that get anime adaptations. Also, Nekopara got an anime adaptation, they’ll make anything into an anime. Pretty soon we’ll have 2 girls 1 cup the anime.

Fed-Kun's army
@MothproofAcorn i disagree, most isekais are dumb shit without a doubt and not worth it, but this one is just pure degeneracy and edgyness its even bad by hentai standard, just imagine.

its just an isekai for horny edgy kids in existencial crisis.

cmon bro its not even good as a revenge shit and revenge shit are garbage, cmon stop being an incel with your revenge plot against society its fucking cringe

fucking weebs and their "different values" you are a bunch of degenerates its not a matter of values.

Dex-chan lover
I love coming to the comment sections of these kind of titles and just seeing all these snowflakes flippin the heck out, makes me smile.

@migh I responded to you respectfully, so why are you being rude towards me?

Also, I don’t mean to bum you out since it seems like it’s your favorite word, but you are using the word incel wrong. An incel is someone who tries desperately to get laid but no matter how many dates they go on or people they meet they can’t. Weebs don’t try to get laid, as you’d have to leave your house to do so 😝

There is something kinda poetic about someone mocking weebs while using a site called mangadex often enough that they have an account lol

Anyways have a good day sir

This is just my opinion, you guys can choose to believe it or not.
in my opinion, mc is lowkey masochist. Based on his treatment to freya after her memory is gone. He just denied that he's actually care for her by saying "how you dare touch 'my toy'!". I'm honestly can't wait about next things he would do after fulfilling his revenges.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, did anyone notice this is getting an animated adaption?
unknown.png

inb4 Funi goes all "NOPE!"

Users who are viewing this thread