Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Dex-chan lover
I know this manga is shit but the plot was really engaging.
Getting revenge felt so good because there's no need to show them forgiveness lol.

The WN is great and so is the manga fuck the fragile faggots who are upset over its content, stick to your jojo shit

@MecinMan If the commenters are negative it's not worth reading. Also if someone says jump down a cliff, then do that as well.
@Acidroach Agreed.
Those people you refer to have no taste or real opinion on anything, they just follow someone elses opinion like a good obedient slave. Todays kids for ya.... No character at all....

i was at page 5, wondring why it no longer loaded... pfft delet
i wonder why tho

Group Leader
Nice bait, MTL dude. You asked for opinion. Okay, here it is. Don't do this even again. No group will help, since LHT are already doing it, even though they are awful slowpokes with honestly subpar translations.
Heh, got deleted. Serves you right.

Dex-chan lover
@daoko_jp some rando uploaded a chapter which was worse than a machine translation and begged for some other group to help him in the last page.

Dex-chan lover
@Luke_chase no need for a level headed review to know this manga is a worm living lavishly in a pile of shit.

As for people getting defensive about this being shitted on, you know it was coming, this is the bottom of the barrel and a glorified incel forum make believe story. Just own it you pussies, admit you have a terrible taste and enjoy if that's your thing. Just don't pretend this is good or healthy for you or everyone is a normalfag who can't see what is good about this, it's cringy.

Dive directly into the swine pit and live it. Who cares.

@mug3n MD community is just pure negative cancer. Always has been. If you don't like something feel free to leave cause absolutely no one gives a flying fuckery about how your little flower soul can't handle this manga. Lot of people love it regardless of your hateposts.
And what were you even excpecting seriously with contents like this.....sigh....

TRG3u9X.jpg

If y'all don't like this manga, why are you all lurking in the comment section? Read, enjoy or read, don't enjoy, and move on to the next manga.
I'm pretty sure 90% of us are not reading this for the plot or for the art 😃😃😃

Users who are viewing this thread