Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

At first I read this thinking it was going to be so trash but it's actually not bad. It deserves a maximum rating of 8.0. I think people are just salty because of the sexual violence, reminds me of the controversy of Goblin Slayer. Just give it a try and see if you like it or not

@JJhonny

Because it is decently(?) popular enough to make a low budget hentai with minimal effort with decent profit from certain crowds.
Plus it contains all the hot topics in a lot of current popular manga/anime (Revenge Plot, Harem, Time Travel, Villain Protagonist, ect) but without being popular enough to make licensing it into an anime super expensive.

Basically it is going to be the Side Chick Project for a company to rake in some quick cash to help their Main Chick Project. This is a pretty standard process in the animation industry.

Is it fucked up that Norn and Freya are actually pretty good people now that they've been brain-washed??

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@AnotherRat He did? Eh that wouldn't make much sense seeing as he isn't manipulating their memories but rather "healing" them as in reverting them to another stat before the memories even existed and stuff like that. But if he said so, then damn.

Dex-chan lover
@FanGAWL Well, he can't change people's gender soooo... Who knows the logic behind that. There are many logic flaws in the series that makes you go "Ehh? Wha-... Why?". Specially later on with one new specific hero xD

I flabbergasted that this is getting an anime. If Goblin Slayer caused so much controversy, this is gonna break Twitter.

So this is gonna get an anime? I’m just waiting for the responses of the people in Twitter

@TwixyNeo IKR? I haven't read this yet but i am intrigued by it and also the fact they say it is more brutal than Goblin Slayer. Plus, the fact it is getting an anime shows that Japan doesn't give a hoot about western SJWs, which makes me happy.

I haven't read this yet but I heard that this was more brutal than Goblin slayer. I have only recently watched the Goblin Slayer anime (i am still new to anime and manga) but this is actually more intense?! I am more than intrigued!

Dex-chan lover
The cover makes him look like a dirty, underhanded, less chad version of Rance

There strait up making an anime adaptation of this. Winter 2021. Dunno how there gunna do it but looking forward to it

Users who are viewing this thread