Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

I don't like how
the revenge has something to do with lust, like s*x...its dumb imo at least
no hate

Banned
While everything is just so convenient for the MC that it's laughable and not a good suspenseful story I do find it cathartic that we get to enjoy just some brutal actual revenge as I've grown incredibly tired of the generic MC being "bigger" than the people that've done unspeakable things to them and pussed out of any serious revenge. This MC gets asked for just a sliver of mercy and if he has any humanity left in him, just says no and walks off while someone dies brutally behind him. I like it even if it could be written much better plot wise

Dex-chan lover
I’ve not dropped a lot of manga in disgust but this one managed it. The discourse about the anime is gonna be Something

I remember reading this, hating this, then dropping it a couple years ago. I saw it was getting an anime, so I thought that maybe it got better or that there was just something that I didn't get during that first read.

NOPE! It's still shit.

Very rare to see a manga with an anti-hero. Especially one who really is just a villain in the end. He's basically just a bad guy who makes the world a little better because he only does bad guy things to other bad guys. Pretty fantastic, seeing someone corrupted by a dark fantasy world going scorched-earth on everyone. I'm more interested in seeing what the "protagonist" does next rather than seeing him win. I mean, I really can't see anything but him dying in the end anyway. I like that his idea of scorched-earth revenge is pretty realistic. Fuck bitches get money.

If you have trouble discerning fiction from reality, like shoving morals on others, or don't have a sense of morals yourself, you should not read this.

I kinda want a true-good ending. Like in the end, when Keyaru has killed all the baddies, he either can’t live peacefully or his own minions that have become good rebel and defeat him. But like every antihero manga its gonna cater to chuunis and drag on and on and on

Fed-Kun's army
oh man, if they all betray him because "he's the bad guy now!" im gonna flip a table

Users who are viewing this thread