Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

I want to like this I really do there is just something that I don’t like I think he getting way to edgy and single minded goal

@IlQwerty

IF they stick to the source material, and not let trash like Woke twitter ruin it, it might be a Great anime.
But the very second even a single woke person gets on the team, it will be ruined.
Remember that ANN author saying she will make sure it gets ruined, and claims a only a MAN could have written this. {ironically the author of this series is a woman}

If the anime is a success, then there is hope for other gorey seinen manga like Berserk and Vagabond probably.

@darknessblade lmao, i hope that too, but knowing the internet, the chances of it not getting bombarded with complaints is extremely low and whats ANN again? cant rlly remember the names anymore

Power Uploader
This will make history. When the anime comes out, it will be the mother of all controversies, getting bombarded with hate. Interspecies Reviewers? Lolol that will be nothing compared to this. I don't even need to see other anime to say that this will be the most controversial anime of 2021, mark my words.

i'll have to cite a lot of elements of the story but in a rather vague way. Nonetheless, I'll spoiler this since it might still be considered as such. I'll also add that my judgement is entirely based on the manga and not on the webnovel as well. I might read the webnovel after finishing this review and then let's see if I should add anything more.
The MC, whose life has been ruined by the villains, instead of the delusional moralist reader's desire of forgiveness, decides to take revenge and dish out suffering to his enemies. At the same time, the MC can demonstrate acts of kindness to those that aid him in his goal.
Many people would just focus on his overpowered ability and think this story is just about the MC forcing things through with it and doing whatever he wants with it. This is a superficial conclusion. In actuality, the cunning and scheming element of his character is the force that drives this story forward. This is where the whole sexual violence and gore element, the thing that many readers don't understand the reasoning behind of, comes in. It's made to break the villains, just like they broke the MC. As a matter of fact, when the simple sexual violation didn't work out against the warrior girl he decided to play into her desires of the princess to the breaking point, which is when she let go and get devoured by the beasts.
I'm also glad that there might be a continuation of the series from the words of the demon lord and I'll probably start reading the novel just so I can know what happens next.
There are, however, some areas where the story should be done better. It would be better if the story went into a little more detail when it came to the backstory of the princess who, in the past, understood him only to then get assassinated. The most important criticism, however, is that it always feels as if the MC has the road laid out for him to follow, without any notable blocks to his path except time, meaning that the whole story ends up being dragged out more than it should.
I heard there will be an anime about this, which I hope won't beend over for the usual cliche / niceguy audience
Lemme rate this a 10 just to disrespect the cliche anime audience

The anime is going to get blackballed. Interspecies Reviewers got demolished for being a lighthearted comedy about a bunch of dudes who like having sex. This manga has multiple rape and torture scenes. Either the anime neuters the source material from the manga or we see an outcry never heard before from the media.

this shit is gonna be an anime, heroic tale my ass, this is going to be so controversial

Btw retarded readers you do realize there's a better alternative that is actually written well and is more nuanced?

It's called Berserk.

I'm just thinking about this are they seriously going to make a anime of this? Well I'm not gonna surprise if they gonna cut all rape scene. Just my 2 cents.

QB

This isn't even so bad it's good, it's just cringey and boring as fuck. I'm not going to sit through over 30 chapters of character stats and the chuunibyou baiting mc looking smug and edgey just for a few poorly drawn scenes of non-vanilla hentai. Can't wait for the anti-sjws to get offended over sjws getting offended over an anime intentionally made to be offensive though.

Users who are viewing this thread