Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty I don't need to refute anything, you're just doing a fool out of yourself with your... "livid" responses. Also, before I forget, I look forward to reading you every other month since this series isn't getting axed anytime soon. XOXO~

Double-page supporter
@Rin2k
You must have meant livid in the context of lividity, since my comments are as lively as your brain's total electrical activity.
To summarize in one word: dim.

it’s supposed to be a revenge manga but it is completely overshadowed by the horny shit

@monkey123
I'm just pointing that I also like the manga while I just read the comments hating this manga. are the people hating this manga is in a another group who just want this manga to stop cause its getting good?
LOLOLOLOL XD

Dex-chan lover
@Kcjpunk I actually read the WN. The LN doesn't have translation yet, but still, it's not ending anytime soon

@MrMcNasty
"Oh wait, I'm sorry, that's just a low-res gif. Adults use words to communicate, sweetheart."
LMAO. BRO. That's cringe af, you just look like an elitist from Reddit whobget triggered at some dude who says ur instead of your xDDDD

What the hell do you think we are reading? Yeah, this manga is completely shit compared to actual good and well elaborated revenge mangas. It's like you're raging on Dora the Explorer just cuz it didn't properly show the harsh reality of a 10yo kid and a monkey with comically red boots in an unknown and mysterious world full of dangerous creatures and a fox with blue mask trying to hunt them down and do whatever tf you can imagine with them

If you don't like this absurdly shitty written piece of art, then just don't... read it. Not that hard, right? It's like bitching on a NTR doujin when there are tons of other non NTR doujins for you to choose, read and be happy with them

thwb3jyn6t951.jpg

Interesting premise and concept. kinda interesting MC in a way. The fantasy doesn't really do it for me, but i guess that's not what's important in this. Can't wait for the next chapters

Too dark for my tastes. I mean you go WTF so many times. But I don't think it's not interesting or anything. It's actually good but not for people who love heartwarming stories like myself.

Users who are viewing this thread