Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi - Vol. 5 Ch. 50 - The Cat's Family - Part 7

It's funny, while I was watching the anime last week I thought "Now that this is airing I wonder if the manga will finally start updating again," and here we are. Just reread the whole thing because it's been 11 months and ended on a cliffhanger lol

Fed-Kun's army
Oh thank god, I was hoping someone would pick it up after the anime started getting popular. I really did not want to wait 5 years for the official tl to catch up. And thanks for continuing the egg tradition

God I am so lucky,I just recently readed the chapter 49 and I was so sad that it looked like dropped, and now someone continues with the translation! Thanks you so much anime adaptation

I do not remember at all what's going on. Since when did she have immortality? Who's the other girl?

Dex-chan lover
I'm the opposite, I binged through the manga last week and then discovered the anime!

Thanks for picking this up. :hearts:

Then why do people stop translating?
Tbh, I hadn't even checked thoroughly if it was getting an offical TL since a quick google search didn't bring up immediate results I didn't spent more time in checking this. Apparently vol 1 and 2 are scheduled for end of May and mid July respectively. If they keep this pace, the 6th volume won't be released until March next year...
:haa:

So I guess continuing the fan TL is fine, given that the next chapter is the last of vol5 and vol6 and 7 are already released in Japan. Vol 8 is scheduled to be released in about a month (11th June)...

That said, I try my best at keeping the TLing up but since I'm all alone for this project and I still have another series I regularily TL (not to speak of a real life, lol) I can't promise how frequent the releases will be. But I think even with me just doing 2 chapters a month we will be waaaay ahead of the offical release.
And to the question why do people stop translating: probably because of real life hitting hard. It takes a looot of time to TL and clean/redraw and typeset, so if someone drops a manga without any prior notice it's probably due to time issues
:fml:

Also: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS! I LOVE Y'ALL :hearts:

Users who are viewing this thread