Kaiju No. 8 - Ch. 113 - Episode One Hundred Thirteen: Breaking the limits of teamwork and bonds!!

Dex-chan lover
hero-image.fill.size_1200x1200.v1614271530.png

Dex-chan lover
how is this fight not over lmao

anyone remembers from which chapter is the part of Mina talking about the monster inside #9?

Dex-chan lover
I take back what I said in previous chapter, we are very likely to be close to the end of the series :nyoron:
With the mystery of No. 8's origin being told, we're practically pass the point of no return in terms of the telling of Hibino Kafka's story. Whether Kafka dies or not doesn't really matter at this point, he already fought side by side with Mina (once) and he is realizing the source of his powers.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand I am kind of excited to see where this goes as the recent chapters have been relieving the burnout of the 40ish battlefiesta chapters but on the other hand it kind of feels like we're about to either enter the second half of the series or just the finale of it. I liked the fight between no. 8 and no. 9 but there needs to be a little more weight to it.

Dex-chan lover
Great, I was really hoping 9 was just a door to a larger plot. I want to know how they came about, what the goal was, why 9 had such high intelligence or maybe they always did

Aggregator gang
Are editors forcing the mangaka to make final battles dozens of chapters long? It's happening alot in Shonen related things to be a coincidence

Dex-chan lover
RIP #9, you were a goofy antagonist for a while. Dragged on a bit, but he was a good sport about his death. It almost looked like the thing Kafka ate would finally be explained, but nope. Just Kafka being deeply penetrated by thick tentacles.

Users who are viewing this thread