Kaiju No. 8

Aggregator gang
I wonder how this series runs the risk of DMCA when it’s not even hosted. It’s just a link to their websit.😅Anyway I’ll bookmark their site.

EDIT: it’s no longer free to read? I understand now why they removed the links.
EDIT2: I guess it’s only temp unavailable?

The latest 3 chapters are readable. Please be aware that the 3rd latest chapter will be hidden when a new chapter is added.”

They only show the first 3 and most recent 3, I think the app needs to be downloaded or something in order to read all chapters but I don’t remember seeing anything abt having to pay

MangaPlus still shows that all chapters are free. (I'm in the US.) What's going on?

Viz has the official translation up on their Shonen Jump page. But as you should already expect, you can only read the first three and the current last three chapters.

Honestly I hope they don’t milk the whole secret identity thing. Like, I enjoy I good liar reveal type thing, but the timing has to be perfect. If it’s too long then it’s obvious milking and if it’s too short then the weight of the reveal isn’t gonna hit as hard.

Holy fuck this is cool.

Without spoilers, it's a similar style to Fire Force, but it feels... different? I'm not sure how to say it.

After 24 chapters, this series is definitely walking a fine line between becoming amazing, and becoming Fire Force.

This is a hard recommend if you're interested in keeping up with new gen series.

Dex-chan lover
Is it only me who can't stand the "strong" bs? It's like the numbers are just a result of gacha, and the whole "willpower" thingy, and not in the slightest coming from the characters' physical or magical power. Heck, there's not even magic.

I like the art but my God the dialogue is generic. Not sure if it's the original that's bad or the translation.

its pretty cool, art is nice and while the story is probably a 7-6 i still rate it at a 9-8 because i like the action
worth reading

They are having a poll on which manga to have an adaptation and on of them is kaiju no. 8
Poll: https://www.anime-japan.jp/main/ajranking/

Its #28

Users who are viewing this thread