Kaiju No. 8

@MangaPlus What the hell is with that dumpsterfire of a site? I don't mind going offsite from this place to read. But atleast make it so you can go to the next chapter without scrolling to the bottom to find a link there. Cant even go back one chapter if you click on the wrong one, you haveto to hit backspace. And some searches doesnt even come up at all when you search for a spesific manga that obviously is there if you get a link for it from this site.

Double-page supporter
The smoothness of the battles remind me alot of world trigger and jujutsu and i love it. It might be "cliche", but the excecution is what matters and its extremely good at it.

No surprise this is one of the biggest selling new manga right from the get go.

This is a fun one. The description makes it sound horror-y, but it's actually a shounen battle/transforming hero type. Feels sort of like World Trigger, but a bit less high-tech.

This manga is really well thought out. I especially like how clever the small details like the characters names are. For example the main character’s name Kafka is a reference to the philosopher Franz Kafka and his book metamorphosis, where the main character transforms into a beetle.

@MangaPlus I don't mind read it in the site but atleast fix the URL error. I need to refresh 20 times to get every chapter loaded and that's annoying

Also there's a bug, sometimes it will scroll up to the first page. I dont know it's a bug or not, but tell me if anyone feel the same problem as me

@Ugga I experienced that too the scrolling to the first page, I think it's because the images are loading something like that.

What's with all the image extras I thought that was only happening every 4 chapters now it's every other chapter he catch covid or something or is he going for a bi weekly release now

Users who are viewing this thread