Kaijuu Iro no Shima - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
With this mangaka I always have this fear that they will sort of lose control of the plot and everything will either wander off into filler or do a series of sidesteps into weirder and weirder plot twists that make less and less sense, or both, and the cute relationship I was rooting for will disappear from centre stage, possibly never to return.
I'm just hoping that isn't currently in the early stages of happening.

Dex-chan lover
the chapter is so short and nothing happen this chapter. and it is monthly reelase ? how long author plan to finish this story ?
I'm a just slow or is anyone one else having a real hard time figuring out what's going on. Every since they explored the cave and she got out I've been lost.
so they see someone in the cave, they fall, she wake up at home, so now she assume Kon also got home, and it have to be Kon who pull her own and sent her home, she assumed. But Kon nowhere to be found

Power Uploader
It's published every two months now.

You're lucky: before, it was every 4 months.

I just have some catching up to do because the previous group dropped it months ago.

Dex-chan lover
It's published every two months now.

You're lucky: before, it was every 4 months.

I just have some catching up to do because the previous group dropped it months ago.
Bimonthly, huh? Does that mean the manga actually has an audience? Like, I figured this thing was only living because the quarterly scheduled allowed it to do so hahaha

Power Uploader
Bimonthly, huh? Does that mean the manga actually has an audience? Like, I figured this thing was only living because the quarterly scheduled allowed it to do so hahaha
The whole magazine (dragon age) changed schedule.

Dex-chan lover
Am I just slow or is anyone one else having a real hard time figuring out what's going on. Ever since they explored the cave and she got out I've been lost.
so basically she thought kon was the one that took her out of the cave, and had assumed that kon had went home after she took her out. however the actual kon was led by a doppelganger(aka monster) of mc deeper into the hole(?). right now mc is trying to figure out if kon went home or not, and is confused on why she isnt there

Users who are viewing this thread