Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Ch. 42 - Irreplaceable Memories

Contributor
Yeah yeah, lovely chapter.

I'm honestly stuck on Masha powdering that bone with one hand and zero hesitation. I wonder if her strength is ever gonna be explained. Maybe if it turns out their son has it too?
I'm betting on her and her mother being part demon and descendants of the Demon King. It would explain her strength and why Zebiantes immediately shit herself (figuratively) in fear when they met. It's an instinctive reaction to being in the Demon King's presence, absolute fear towards the Apex Predator.

Dex-chan lover
I know the story gets very cheesy a lot of times but... oh damn, it always manages to bring me to tears when the chapter goes like this. What a story.

Dex-chan lover
To be perfectly honest, the wife is probably the strongest one among them. Even Zebi-chan, a heavenly king herself, was scared of her.
when Dariel was fighting Bashubaza Dragonoid form and Pigaro Mythril Knight form, he took blows without using his Guard skill and be somewhat fine. But a simple hug from Marika break his bones easily kekw

she is too stronk

Dex-chan lover
Dariel getting even stronger now, I mean he is basically the only Human that can do magic, and don't forget he also has hero blessing/blood due he is biological son of the former hero
Though he still does not have any chance when it's his wife

Dex-chan lover
The homoerotic stuff is getting stronger and I love it
Ass we can!

Dex-chan lover
Dariel casually grabbing a handful of marika’s ass right after she blew his back out is the best part of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It’s funny how all the comments are about how gay all the guys are for dariel but dariel is out here casually showing just how much of an alpha male he is by grabbing his wife’s ass in front of everybody. Dariel clearly loves women and will never be swayed by the bl aura all the other guys are oozing around him.

Dex-chan lover
cant believe this brought a tear in my eye
that was too wholesome and nice

please let nothing happen to any of them, i just want Dariel and co to have their happy end
The Author seems like a cheery person... and writes mostly wholesome mangas (till now) so I think Dariel and his family will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread