Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - The Dark Soldier Who Got Fired

This version is easier to comprehend than the other version. Coincidentally, I'm just beginning to read this series so this is nice. I was rereading Samurai Pyjamas's version a few times but still can't comprehend the last few pages of the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like this and the other version weren't even based on the same source.

dear TL, don't be a tsun imouto and just get the whole raw done.

Group Leader
@Xaniel Hi! You can reach me by joining my ever-desolate discord server: https://discord.gg/VKKebkx
I just translated this chapter because the number of made-up words irked me.
The later chapters are alright-ish. I think? I haven't compared it to the raw source because it's no longer available for free on the website and I don't have a copy.
So I'm not really planning to TL the whole series.

Group Leader
@KidLinch I didn't realise you were going to re-translate, my bad. You can continue doing 1.2 to 3 because I won't be picking up the series. If you have any questions you can pop up a question on discord, but I recommend joining the Translator's Community discord so you can get help with Japanese phrases you don't understand. They're pretty friendly and helpful in my opinion.

Group Leader
@AsteliaTheCuteImouto Don't worry, I hadn't announced it either, I was going to make it as a surprise xD
But I appreciate the good intentions of wanting to make amends for those mistakes... Thank you, it would be very helpful to me, can you pass me your discord?

And I don't know this community of translators xD

Contributor
@KidLinch
To be honest, I couldn’t get past chapter 1... but it’ll be a real shame to not know the rest as you’re actively translating this manga.
That’s why I look forward to your remade translations.

Users who are viewing this thread