Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1 - Mythrill mine

I personally find Marika an awful love interest for Dariel. She doesn't know restraint, is an absolute savage barbarian, gives yandere tendency vibes and is definitely not healthy for him. Can we switch her for ANY other more decent female, cause I honestly would rather she's nothing more than a friend or sister, at best, to him.

Double-page supporter
if a simple 'love affection' is like that.... i wonder what kind of thing will happen when they do 'the deed' .... lol

so is the reason why they are unable to reclaim that mine is because mc was the one governing it before??...

Dex-chan lover
@Xzayer
Probably a reference to Kobolds. Kobolds are creatures that live in the mines. Originally they were benevolent fairies that signals to miners about dangerous gasses or unstable mineshafts. They did this by making knocking sounds, which was why they were also called 'knockers'. Miners knew that if a particular shaft has those knocking sounds, that means they should not go there until the sounds are gone.

When Christianity came into the picture, they labelled them as demons. The Witches Hammer says they have the head of dogs and stands the full height of humans. The lore about them was also changed so that they're now malicious demons who'd drag miners who hear their knocks deeper into the mines.

Dex-chan lover
This employer knew employee names down to the field workers. Also, they're absolutely adorable.

Dex-chan lover
Those knockers are cute, you have already lost Marika, you just haven't notice it.

Dex-chan lover
@Newbii Large businesses like that are usually the only good ones to work at ie where the higher ups are equal to everyone and try to get to know and remember their employees. Small businesses where the bosses don't know most of the workers are the worst places to work. That screams high turnover.

Users who are viewing this thread