Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1 - Mythrill mine

Happy to see the Knockers used in a fantasy setting - and they aren't malevolent! Knockers are said to be either malevolent spirits that actively chip away at a mine's walls and support beams with their hammers to cause cave-ins or well-meaning tricksters who loved to move around miners tools into different areas but also warned miners with their knocking of an impending cave-in. All these Knockers should get headpats.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, when the new president comes in and replaces all of leadership with their incompetent friends and doners. Tale as old as time.

Dex-chan lover
the reason why there are so many empty houses is because Marika kill them with her hug that big boobs of hers is a killer D:

lol this situation is just like my country , some stupid people with fake degree become minister and make a mess of my country finance

Aggregator gang
domestic abuse.
Father in law: what happened to you
wife: he fell down some stairs *while death staring at you
you: I fell down some stairs

Dex-chan lover
There would definitely need to be sex rules for Marika till she learned to control her strength.

WHAT THE FUCK THESE LIL GUYS ARE SO FUCKING CUTE I WANNA BRING ONE HOME AND LET HIM SNACK ON A SNICKERS BAR

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
A weapon to surpass the 4 Heavenly Kings...

Dex-chan lover
When you just wanna know what's going on but everyone lines up for headpats.

Users who are viewing this thread