Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 10 Ch. 43 - A Maiden’s Wish

Dex-chan lover
God the story has definitely felt like it's dragged on for a LONG time but the humor NEVER FAILS to entertain me. LOL

Dex-chan lover
Zebi causing chaos, Marika sensing chaos, Radey caught in between the chaos, Dariel just ignoring it all as usual. He really has eyes only for Marika.

Now... if they continue on with this, would Marika come to the scene and... crush Zebi and Radey for this?

Dex-chan lover
What's the weather today?
Windy with a chance of FLYING PANTIES!

Nortiya got Zebi interested in a harem and Marika sensed that something fishy is happening. What's the two girls though? One bit her finger to do some kind of blood pact and the other fell down the stairs.
biting your finger/nail is a kind of nervous tick. When a character does it, it's meant to show that they are panicking or on the verge of a mental breakdown. Either they were worried that Raidy would be taken or they fully realized the fear of Marika.

Dex-chan lover
That harem thing... Dunno..
Dariel isn't the type to want one. He may be tricked into one, but.. can't see it happening.

Marika could, theoretically, not even be against the idea if it makes her family stronger.
She's not jealous... She's the Perfect Japanese Housewife, and as such will eradicate any threat to her family.
Like a hussy trying to steal away her husband.

But a formal proposal that's run by her first? Not *im*possible.
Unlikely and completely irrelevant to the story. Box-ticking by the editors/publishers to try and reach another demographic. Attempt at page-filling... all that.
But not impossible. It'd follow old japanese customs when it comes to that stuff.

Would I like to see it? Nowai... But the crack is there to put the crowbar in... And stranger and more distasteful things have happened to otherwise good stories just to Get Those Sales...

Dex-chan lover
It feels a bit like a filler chapter and the mangaka decided to add their own flair for humor's sake.
I haven't read the source novel, so this is only just my interpretation and what some folks have said about this manga adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
It feels a bit like a filler chapter and the mangaka decided to add their own flair for humor's sake.
I haven't read the source novel, so this is only just my interpretation and what some folks have said about this manga adaptation.
Yeah, Novel was way more serious than the manga, with little fanservice scenes to be read and some random jokes here and there, though changing the tone of it worked i guess, since this how the anime is going too lol

Dex-chan lover
You allways come sleep in my room whenever you're drunk anyways.
HAHAHA
...wait, what?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Novel was way more serious than the manga, with little fanservice scenes to be read and some random jokes here and there, though changing the tone of it worked i guess, since this how the anime is going too lol
That's pretty surprising. It's not often the anime takes more liberties from the manga adaptation of a light novel.

No wonder some shots in the anime were 1:1 in the manga. They were adapting from the manga instead.

Dex-chan lover
This might actually be a time when a harem makes a lot of sense and isn't just wish fulfillment on the part of the author. As the son of the previous hero and adopted son of a former Heavenly General, plus his ability to use both Aura and Magic, Dariel is a perfect intermediary between humans and demons. Having a current hero and current Heavenly General as wives would give him the political influence he's lacking to be able push for peace talks.

Group Leader
This might actually be a time when a harem makes a lot of sense and isn't just wish fulfillment on the part of the author. As the son of the previous hero and adopted son of a former Heavenly General, plus his ability to use both Aura and Magic, Dariel is a perfect intermediary between humans and demons. Having a current hero and current Heavenly General as wives would give him the political influence he's lacking to be able push for peace talks.
I was thinking something similar, but it's Marika who was a demon that was adopted by humans. It would explain her monsterous strength, and why Zebi nearly shits herself every time Marika gives her "the look".

Fed-Kun's army
You allways come sleep in my room whenever you're drunk anyways.
HAHAHA
...wait, what?
He's already in the harem...
Not really. But I've been wondering why Marika doesn't stop the things he does. If she sees one of the girls getting too close (like zebi bumping into the MC with her butt a few chapters ago) she pulls them away with a smiling face but a scary look in her eyes. Meanwhile that guy feeds the MC, gives him massages, does all sort of loving things for him and apparently goes to sleep in the same room sometimes. And Marika would be there of course, so it'd be the three of the sleeping in the same room. So.... I'm wondering what she's thinking.

I stand by Marika for life we need no hero by dariel other than Marika (else he or the hero or both could die) or if the plot wants Marika accepts them😐

Users who are viewing this thread