Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.1 - A duel with the strongest weapons

Dex-chan lover
*MC OP as fuck*
Side characters: "He has no chance lol"

Dex-chan lover
Lol, I know MC is gonna win and all, but I hope he doesn't go the merciful route for once.
That dude was honestly asking for it after so many chapters.

Double-page supporter
Why people around MC so stupid o.o
They are all clearly know MC killed B class monster. Yet that adventurer ask to duel him. MC friends also doubt MC will win the duel. Wut?

What I waiting to see is when MC really pissed off. I bet this b rank guy will be the first to see it.

Dex-chan lover
Crying into a drink and then offer it to someone else? That's unhygienic ugh

This will be an ass wooping that will pass down on the history of the village for generations.

Double-page supporter
It's like in league of legends. Faker could hop on a low ranked account, but ud assume the low ranked account would lose to a diamond player in a laning every time. Same way for adventurer ranks.

Dex-chan lover
With shit sword he could slaughter a freaking giant snake. Imagine MC with ultimate mythril weapon on his hand.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
No, you really can't. There was literally no one around. Absolutely nothing to stop someone from killing them and then claiming they picked up the glove. Which would make robbery 'legal'? Bull.
It's just something the author pulled out of their a** to create tension. That law wouldn't make sense at all anywhere other than a xianxia or wuxia world.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Eh. You might have missed it, but he B rank douche brought witnesses for the exact purpose of making it a duel. If there are no such witnesses and a person is found dead, another claiming it was a duel, it would likely be considered a murder instead. Duels often had witnesses, at least the seconds. A duel is a matter of honour and pride, after all. Not that the B rank scumbag would have a gram of honour, but he will learn his lesson in time.

Anyway, I already said the robbery part is too much.

Dex-chan lover
He fucks everyone up in a radius around where they're fighting not just the schmuck. lol At the end, booby time.

@HammerU89 Quite shocking. I totally didn't expect such an outcome and totally never even thought he would win. That seemed totally not possible going from the previous chapters. A truly unbelievable twist in the story. Even the villagers never thought it possible and haven'T seen or experienced his abilty.

Dex-chan lover
Confused why rank bitch thinks he stand a chance when dariel took down the snake that it took rank bitch having an entire group just to find it. Probably gonna cheat but not like anyone doesnt expect it.

@FgoSegul

After how Dariel handled the mine situation the Rank B guy is convinced that Dariel isnt as great as he said he was and is just some stupid Rank D.

The writing in this manga is SO TRASH, but what he did to the tree with the knives was SO COOL
WTF
Hurry up and be completely worthless so I can drop this damn manga

Users who are viewing this thread