Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.1 - A duel with the strongest weapons

He killed A Class monster alone and everyone still worry for him lol.

Dex-chan lover
I like how ppl are saying the only challenger to Dariel is Marika, yet Marika has only beaten up Dariel in comical ways throughout the series so far =03.

Dex-chan lover
Why do the ppl that know he is way stronger than his rank say that d-ranks cant beat b-ranks? I take it a duel is not based on combat in that world, but instead you win by showing&comparing your guild cards and the one with highest rank wins?

@frubam nah, she has done other stuff than beat him up too. Like be friendly, and cry for his sake, and... uh.. have big breasts I guess (so not much else :p)? So beating him up is not all she is doing, she also raised the "future love interest" flag with that last one.

Dex-chan lover
if Author pull a bullshit move and make MC lose to B rank scumbag i am drop this manga

Dex-chan lover
So dumb. They could have finished this duel as fast as he accepted it because everyone and their grandmother knows MC will win cause MC is stronk. Now it will hopefully only take 1 more chapter, any more then that and its just shitty milking.

Every mc doesn't kill his enemies for whatever reason only for them to make even more problems or even hurt his friends.

Just chop his head in one chapter and move on, but of course he will spare him after the duel like every other mc

@frubam Actually it's gotten very repititive it feels like the author is trying to hint at something. Maybe the hero ect. etc.

Dex-chan lover
Idk if it's due me being sleep deprived but this chapter felt like ass with all the stuff that happened.

Dex-chan lover
@Capt_Gigglepants

I counted it as either 11 or 12 daggers per 'stack', the other number being the number of stacks, + the last one he didn't throw on a stack.

So no, I didn't calculate them all individually, but since the stacks looked pretty similar, I was satisfied with 2-3 stacks

Dex-chan lover
I also don't get the D-rank and B-rank shit. They have seen, that MC is strong. If they would care so much about ranks, shouldn't they have endorsed a rule like, that people with ranks that differ 2 ranks can't have a duel?

Isn't it also courtesy, that the accepting party chooses the weapons and the other the date? As it seems to be an all-allowed kind of duel, MC should have at least be the one setting the date, not the challenger. "I challenge you to a duel. Pick it up or I rape your wife, daughter, uncle or dog, depending on which chance arrives first. ... Fine, now that you picked it up and as I see you happen to not wear your armor, nor carry a weapon at the moment and in regard, that I just happen to have spiked your last drink, I say we duel right... NOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" That sucks. XD

But those duel rules could also be quiet neat. In MCs stead I might have challenged all a-holes I can muster and this includes county officals I want to see gone. I would have gone to them and told them, that I didn't know the meaning of picking the glove up and him being a B-rank and me a D-rank. if they laugh me off I challenge them myself and set the date AFTER my duel with the douch. Right after it! I would challenge them in a ridiculing way, that leaves them with their honor, if they accept on the spot. All in hope they accept, because >I wouldn't be around then anymore anyway<. Then I invite them to watch the first duel.

EDIT: Lol something wrong with the editing function? It tells me I posted this comment here 20 Minutes ago, while it was few seconds old.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix also rank doesn't take into account actual strength, you could be S-tier strength but if you just registered you're gonna be f-rank, the guild runs by accomplishments, so that b-rank guy is a freaking idiot who hates MC for no real reason except for the fact that the mc only recently became an adventurer

i really want punch someone who responsibility for cutting the scene in that last page.

he knew MC defeated the blaze cobra alone which he couldn't do with a full party, yet still challenging the MC? hmmm... weird

Users who are viewing this thread