Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2 - A duel with the strongest weapons

Dex-chan lover
I will give my medal to that guy who's playing plank when that asshole get thrown off. That shit works everytime when you evade something

And one last thing about that last panel. In the wise words of "jeff" johnny utah

fuck yeah

Dex-chan lover
This cliffhanger....
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
was MC castrated at birth or something? why is he such a pussy when it comes to standing up for himself, this dude has non stop been an asshole, wants to steal your shit and tries to murder you and all you do is give him community service... why even be a lawful citizen when the consequences of not being it is nothing but a slap in the wrist? "punishing him won't help Rax" neither will giving him such a light punishment, all that does is tell all the criminals in the world that they can come to whatever the fuck they want in Rax without consequences.

I have been wondering this for a while now (basicly since the start of the manga), but how old is Marika, like Darial is 30 maybe 31 at this time, but what about her, because my guess is she looks and acts like she is around 18-20, and I am sure it hasn't been mentioned in the Manga, and since I haven't read the novel I don't know if it is mentioned in there, so if anyone knows, can you please let me know, thanks

@Doomer for the plot

I get what you’re saying, but if he does so feel like giving him a death sentence, then the manga would stray off to an edgy path and I don’t think the author wants that

Ehhhh. I think the translation is being done from spanish or another language to english.

They keep using "mourning" instead of "dueling"

In spanish, "Duelo" can mean "mourn" or "duel".

Dex-chan lover
Why would they use mithril weapons when they have almighty human bodies?
I mean, he crushed that huge-ass mithril weapon as if it was made of clay but the body behind it only got scratched.

@Koizu Mourning? xDDD
Google translated from spanish version, i guess?

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I'm unfollowing this... Too cliche, and unrealistic MC.

Dex-chan lover
To say it with Dariel's words, "Translation and grammar are pretty bad." Who am I kidding. That reads out like something I would write. But as I'm not a native english speaker and am pretty bad with languages overall, you shouldn't try to copy my kind of english, when you're translating stuff. XP

Double-page supporter
I'm curious about Dariel and Demon Army future, but i really dont like the romance forced to MC..
That girl stubborness creep me out :'

Aggregator gang
It would have been better just to use "Duel" or "Dueling" because at least in my knowledge we don't use the word mourning for something depicting a fight.

Mourning is something you do to the deceased.
To a death person, we mourn them that's what mourning is for, not for a fight or a "duel" in my humble opinion.

Mourning? Mourning means to take time to be sad about the recently deceased, the fuck does that have to do with a duel?

Aggregator gang
Just letting yall know, the MC doesnt change much. Im up to chapter 123 on the LN (this is chapter like 29), and he still doesnt like to kill people who really really deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread